• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Ask me for Help

Yeah, I seem to have become too strong normally to get enough orbs for the mission in Jiminy's Journal to get 3000 orbs in the Goddes of Fate cup and 1300 in the Paradox Cerberus Cup. I mean, I equipped my weakest keyblades, all items that gave me boosts to stats...but I just can't get it. I'm...
  2. I

So about the cencering...

Ah...crappy. I was too busy fighting to notice though, and I guess didn't pay attention for the cutscene with Herc.
  3. I

what part in the game are you...

Only standard. The middle one. W/e
  4. I

I need hlp with ultima wepon

You only need 7 Orichalcum+ You need to get a level 8 moogle and then get an Energy Crystal off of the Shaman in Pride Lands, though, so you can halve the requirements. You do this because there are only 7 Orichalcum+ in the game. The seven are located: -Complete 100 Acre Woods -Complete...
  5. I

what part in the game are you...

Um... I'm just finishing my last gummi missions before I beat the game 100%? Spring break + KH2 + all my friends gone = zomg KH2. Oh, and I guess that means I've beat Seph Oathkeeper1. However, only on standard, but I did do it without guides or having done it before.
  6. I

I don't think it's our laws as much as politicians hopping on the moral bandwagon and accusing media or corrupting our youth so they can get more publicity.
  7. I

Yeah, they did change how the sniper scope looked, and I suppose maybe so it wouldn't look like a real gun scope. Then again, considering how the guns looked and what they shot, I prefer the more neon, futuristic look of the scope. They do show Barbossa drinking and the blood on the coin in...
  8. I

Getting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

I doubt it. I probably just did a bad job explaining his attack pattern. He does indeed have a pattern, but I felt I should just explain the moves and overall pattern instead of every little detail.
  9. I

Okay, I just got done beating Sephiroth. It was probably a good deal luck (he started getting repetative with reaction), but here's what I did: First, I had 6 item slots, all devoted to elixirs. Then I put elixir on my shortcut menu. I did the same with Curaga. For abilties, I made sure I had...
  10. I

Woot! Well, someone told me, so I figured I might as well return the favor.
  11. I

Broken PS2!

Internet anonymity for the loss/lose. Since, generally, people are anonymous on the internet (not many people know who they really are), some people feel more free to say things that they would otherwise not say if they were talking to your face. In other words, since no one knows who anyone...
  12. I

I didn't recall having too much difficulty getting the Godess of Fate cup. I kinda stumbled upon it. How far are you in the game at the moment? Have you done all of 100 Acre Wood? All of Atlantis or Agrabah? (Just asking because I did have those done before finding the tourney). My drives...
  13. I

Broken PS2!

internet anonymity ftl
  14. I

Stacking Abilities

While sitting around trying to decide which keyblades I'd use for each form of Sora's, I came to realize that I couldn't pick which one I thought was best because I didn't know how some of the abilities stacked. By that, I mean things like Fire Boost and Finishing Plus. Unlike Combo Plus or...
Back