• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir Yup Ive done it.
  2. R

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I saw a commercial for it on Disney channel.
  3. R

was kingdom hearts 2 a let down compaired to kingdom hearts?

I loved KH2. But I dont think it was as good as the first one. It lacked something...I thought about it a month or so ago (really hard) and I think it was the (as cheesy as this sounds) magic and emotion. The first game had such a good plot too and KH2 had some useless use of worlds. The...
  4. R

Lmao!

lol ive seen that before its weird
  5. R

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

riku and why are you guys being so mean?
  6. R

What has kh2 given you in life?

it taught me to always keep my friends in my heart
  7. R

Reversed Sanctuary

Does anybody have Sanctuary in wav format or have a reversed version of Sanctuary? I want to hear the backwards lyrics. Please and thank you =)
  8. R

3 parts I might've missed in KH2

no I don't think anyone ever saw them, they were deleted or changed by nomura
  9. R

KH2 Jobs

i guess fight heartless for money
  10. R

Kairi Is How Much Old?

i thought sora looked different. you'd be surprised how much girls can change in one year.
  11. R

Secret message part 2!

you might want to put spoiler in the title before someone starts getting mad
  12. R

KH2 Final Mix?!?!?

i think he said he wouldn't make one but ill still hope he does
  13. R

Sanctuary Clue?

yeah he is a very tricky person
  14. R

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

1. riku 2. sora 3. roxas
  15. R

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

i thought a lot of parts were sad so ill put them in categories. a little sad when: -sora got on his knees to show how much he cared about kairi. - when ansem the wise died really sad when: -goofy got hit in the head -roxas said his summer vacation was over i cried when: -sora found riku and...
  16. R

Lion or Human

human
  17. R

The 100000000000th (or something like that) theory

so you think the soul can be kept contained in armor and that it has to be near kingdom hearts to form? that would make a soul with the power of a heart right?
  18. R

Okay, so far....

a lot of the cutscenes you will end up seeing in the next few worlds will help you answer the questions your asking so keep playing but don't assume anything until you beat the game
  19. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

yeah i seriously doubt that
  20. R

KH2 October not May.

just because the booklet says a vague time of year doesn't mean you should give your hopes up. it doesn't have to be accurate
Back