• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Evidence about a FFVII remake for ps3

here look at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SCc3l_-TlU&search=final%20fantasy%20vii%20ps3
  2. K

Looks like Donald is Nazi

here look at the picture
  3. K

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? As for me I hated how she sounded and I still hate. She talks as if she was dead or something . :p
  4. K

Final Fantasy V

Has anyone beaten this game? well I'm playing it and i would like to know what do you think of the game Is it cool? it looks like Final Fantasy Tactics anyone played it?:p
  5. K

What level were you when you defeated sephiroth ?( in KH2)

So what level were you? and difficulty mode if you want to post it.
  6. K

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

So what was your reaction?:cool:
  7. K

Do you think there should have been soft reset?

So...Do you think there should have been soft reset? I think there should be cause i ticks me off that there isnt. What do you think?
  8. K

Which twilight town music do you like more?

So..Which twilight town music do you like more? Roxas`s tl tw music or Sora`s :p
  9. K

Do you think that in kh2......?

Do you think that donald and goofy are weak in kh2? im level 99 and i wanted to see if they were strong (like in kh 1) so i went to twilight town to fight nobodies .then i stood there watching them fight with scan equiped and they could merely do any damage. and i attack the nobodies using sora...
  10. K

air pirate reacrion command

does anyone know how to do this reaction command? please help
Back