• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Fanfiction ► my first fanfic

Errrrr.... yeah no offense but it really kinda sucks...... and so does the drawing. Sorry you and other people who can't draw for crap might think you're an artist but..... I can draw WAY better. And you don't HAVE to do this, but I recommend giving it some action and adding some mystery. Take a...
  2. Z

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

Uhhhh.. I'm just posting this randomly so I can have more posts.... oh and take a look at my fanfic "A Tainted Heart" tell me what you think. Which FF Character Are You?
  3. Z

Fanfiction ► Court Date

Which FF Character Are You? Man this picture is cool.
  4. Z

Fanfiction ► Court Date

Well you have gotten better I'll say that much. Which FF Character Are You?
  5. Z

Fanfiction ► Court Date

Which FF Character Are You?
  6. Z

Fanfiction ► A Tainted Heart

waitin' for replies.....
  7. Z

Oh you guys should look at my other FanFic called "The Great Keyblade War *part 1*". It's utterly retarded but I got a slight laugh out of it. so like.... yeah. P.S. How do I post an image with my.... well.... post?
  8. Z

I like my signature :)
  9. Z

Fanfiction ► { Rebels&Ravens }

Wow this is so long and descriptive. You could publish a whole book!
  10. Z

Ok how's this I tried to make it a little longer. CHAPTER 2 As Roxas stepped a few feet ahead of Riku, he heard a familiar voice. "So, that's it? Your'e just going to leave the Organization like that? I expected nothing less of you Roxas. But I must warn you, the Organization doesn't accept...
  11. Z

Yeah I was thinkin' of making it longer.
  12. Z

Fanfiction ► A touching story.

This story was utterly stupid. It lacked a storyline, there were only two characters, they didn't have names, and there is WAY too much dialogue.
  13. Z

Fanfiction ► The Great Keyblade War *Part 1*

OK Guys heres *part 3* yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Chapter 1, part 3:So then they went home and played KH2.
  14. Z

Fanfiction ► First Fan-Fic Needs a Name

And the name could be.... uh.... give me a moment to think....
Back