• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Gangs of deep dive.

Alright, you guys remember the city of deep dive that the organization took over and so on and so on. Well this is before that. There will be 5 gangs. Ya know, like the mafia that runs the city or whatever. You can have any weapon or supernateral power you want, just not to outlandish. The first...
  2. A

Fav. forms revised.

What's your overall fav form. I know most of you are probably say final, but I know some think other wise out there. Mine's Valor.
  3. A

Can some one help me!

Alright, I'm ttrying to complete the game 100%,but there's some stuff I don't know how to do. The only worlds I haven't completed are omlympis and twilight town. mMy question, how do I fight Seifer and Setzer? Also what level do I have to be on to complete the last three tornaments of the under...
  4. A

Genesis of fusion

Alright, here's the game. Your a wonderer in a post apocalyptic desert world. It's you and who's ever with you (you must have a team mate). You can have any time of oregin story you want. The thing is you and you tem mate or mates can fuse to create a new form, the kingdom hearts way not the...
  5. A

Ultimate Tournament

All right, I'm declaring this to be the best RPG game in this forum. Here's the lo down, the terains four sections, forest of death, desert of time, land of ashes, and the tides of undoing. The rules are, anything goes. If you wish to kill off another player (which is kinda the point) get his or...
  6. A

One peice

I was watching that show the other night and I loved it. Alright you know how to do it, make and describe yur own pirate. Give him special abilities or skills (those who have seen the show know what I mean). I'll allow up to 5 different captains, after that you must ask to join crews. Have fun!
  7. A

Correct me if i'm wronge, but...

I haven't played FF 10 or 10-2, but I do believe that the gullwings are from 10-2. Right, except they look like children in kh2? What's up with that?
  8. A

Light academy

The totall opposite of evil academy. Here you shall learn to become a hero. Whether or not you have super powers, really smart, mystical, or What ever. Name: put your name Classes: whatever classes your taking (up to you) Powers: what can ya do Dorm# and hall name: like #113, Kingdom hall...
  9. A

Create your own form thread!

Give me your own form. Someone you'd fuse with to create your form (fictional or real). Like mine would be the demon of destruction form. I'd fuse with Sephiroth Luxiourd from COM.
  10. A

Darkness within

Heres the lowdown guys (Please put A.I so I know you read this) 1) your name 2) your element ( must be dark, fire, wind, water, light, thunder, earth, or time) 3) and put in some mysterie, ya know like odd character descirptions and such ya know.:D
  11. A

who should of played roxas' voice?

I for one believe that Serj Takian of system of a down should f played roxas voice, he would of done much better ya know.
  12. A

Does anyone know what thre secret ending means!

What does it mean!
  13. A

Who felt sorry for Axel

I sort of felt sorry for what became of axel, ya know. All he really wanted was to have his best freind Roxas back. Who feels the same?
  14. A

Kingdomhearts Manga?

Not to sound hatin, but it's like this. I work at a small comic store, and we sell models, comics, movies, ya know, any thing super heroe related. We also sell manga. We just got a new shipment from tokyopop, and one of the titles was Kingdom Hearts! I new that there was manga being released...
  15. A

Roxas or Sora?

Which one. They both have good qualities, and their bad qualities (except that Roxas was voiced by Jessie Mcartney). At the beggining they said sora and roxas resembled each other, not to me, who agrees.:confused:
  16. A

FAV. KeyBlade

Hello true fans of kingdom hearts, todays question is what is your favorite keyblade. Myself, I prefer the Oblivion and :confused: (I think this is it's name, I just found out I had it) A Way To The Dawn.
  17. A

Your Fav. Drive Form

What's your favorite, final, valor, wisdom? Come one, come all and share!;)
Back