• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Two Ultimate Weapons Whoot

So I finally beat the game completely and thought I would have some fun. I used codebreaker and put on the all synth items so I could make lots of AP ups and such. Then i realized, hmmmmm, lets try and make another ultimate weapon. And Voila it worked. So now i'm duel wielding two Ultimate...
  2. S

Anti Form Guide

For those wondering here is the OFFICIAL info on the Anti-form from the Strategy Guide for the game: "Everytime Sora changes into Valor, Wisdom, or Master Form, there is a chance that he will instead transform into the dark Anti Form. In fact, the more Sora changes Form, the greater the odds...
  3. S

Gaaah, stupid cups...

Anyone got a good strategy on getting points in the cerberus paradox cup? I always seem to just fall short of 1300 points >.<
  4. S

Wisdom Form, Easy Leveling

Found an easy way to lvl Wisdom, and thought I would share it. You can do this as soon as you get to TWTNW. In the second area "Fragment Crossing" there are a ton of the easy heartless, just keep using magnera or megnega and it will sometimes kill em, and just keep firing off your "bullet"...
  5. S

KH2 Sanctuary JUST THE SONG

Well for those who want it, I made myself a music only version of TwilightSoulKey's intro video (So credit goes to him btw), and I thought I would share it with you all. I've uploaded a wav format and a m4a format, enjoy: KH2 Sanctuary (Wav format, 11 megs) KH2 Sanctuary (m4a format, 2 megs)
Back