• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Two Ultimate Weapons Whoot

So I finally beat the game completely and thought I would have some fun. I used codebreaker and put on the all synth items so I could make lots of AP ups and such. Then i realized, hmmmmm, lets try and make another ultimate weapon. And Voila it worked. So now i'm duel wielding two Ultimate...
  2. S

Alright enough is enough.

Yah poster duty is hard >.< My strategy was to glide to the right and hit that first poster, then head right and hit that one, follow along the wall to the left, and get all the posters up the end of the roofs (Should be another 5 in total), then glide almost completely backwards and hit the...
  3. S

Poster Duty Time

Dont know my Roxas But Sora is - 29.54
  4. S

wtf? valor without goofy.... watch

Wow your right. That was probably made during production though.
  5. S

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

Umm if you mean lightning shards and gems, Bolt Towers which are in the Proud Lands drop the shards, and Strafers which are in Space Paranoids drop the Crystals. Hope this helps.
  6. S

Anti Form Guide

Thx, atm i'm thinking whether I should add all the attacks, would be alot of work to do the formatiing etc, but I might do it.
  7. S

about anti-form

It's because you did answer it in summary, and in a big paragraph, plus people are just talking about it now and the experiences they had in anti form, which, I dont know about other people, but like hearing about, cause it's fun. P.S-I also reposted this under members helping members...
  8. S

Anti Form Guide

For those wondering here is the OFFICIAL info on the Anti-form from the Strategy Guide for the game: "Everytime Sora changes into Valor, Wisdom, or Master Form, there is a chance that he will instead transform into the dark Anti Form. In fact, the more Sora changes Form, the greater the odds...
  9. S

about anti-form

For those wondering here is the OFFICIAL info on the Anti-form from the Strategy Guide for the game: "Everytime Sora changes into Valor, Wisdom, or Master Form, there is a chance that he will instead transform in the dark Anti Form. In fact, the more Sora changes Form, the greater the odds of...
  10. S

Cerberus Paradox Cup

Yah it is timed. I'm having the same problem too, highest score is 1,258 >.< I just cant seem to get higher then that. Weird how you can use drives and not summons though.
  11. S

Goddess of Fate Mission

I actually found that using peter pan was alot easier then stitch. You get about 10 times more orbs from the baddies. I think my score on that one at the end was close to 12,000 because of peter.
  12. S

Gaaah, stupid cups...

Anyone got a good strategy on getting points in the cerberus paradox cup? I always seem to just fall short of 1300 points >.<
  13. S

KH2 Game from america working on a british PS2?

You could always buy an american PS2 when you get the game, lol.
  14. S

6 Orchilium+

Yah it's cause you tried to make it as soon as you got the oricalcum right? You need to exit the shop and go back in in order for it to add the synthesis items to the list.
  15. S

Wisdom Form, Easy Leveling

Found an easy way to lvl Wisdom, and thought I would share it. You can do this as soon as you get to TWTNW. In the second area "Fragment Crossing" there are a ton of the easy heartless, just keep using magnera or megnega and it will sometimes kill em, and just keep firing off your "bullet"...
  16. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got mine the day after the U.S release, but thought i would post that I got it too. What I love is that when I bought it, I also purchased the Limited Edition strategy guide (And got 10% off that as well i might add) But I was so happy when i opened it and found I had gotten the Final Form...
  17. S

Atantica...

Yah, the triangle thing screwed me up too. Yah gotta watch for that, it alternates between em >.< I had the same problem for about half an hour before I realized it.
  18. S

KH2 Sanctuary JUST THE SONG

Well for those who want it, I made myself a music only version of TwilightSoulKey's intro video (So credit goes to him btw), and I thought I would share it with you all. I've uploaded a wav format and a m4a format, enjoy: KH2 Sanctuary (Wav format, 11 megs) KH2 Sanctuary (m4a format, 2 megs)
Back