• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

What Is The Cheat Code To Get Those Blades, I Wanna Know!!!
  2. P

Theories/questions Here

1)Ok soras symbol/necklace is the crown. Rikus is the heartless symbol, which appeareas on his chest when he was in dark form. Roxas has an X looking medallion thingy hanging on his chest...... Obviously not the nobody symbol. and does this have a link to the corssroads that u see those...
  3. P

riku? (spoilers)

alright so i know riku got his body back, and even at one point king mickey told him he doesnt belong to the darkness anymore. Do u think that means Xehanort is finally gone or do u think he still has some hold on riku or something. do u think riku will retransform into xehanort again? these are...
  4. P

keyblade question (spoilers)

ok when xenharot/riku meets up with kairi, where the hell did he just bust out that crazy looking keyblade with the flowers and give it to her. i mean can the chosen ones just keep poppin out keyblades or somethin. and if she is destined to weild one, shouldn't it have just appeared like soras...
  5. P

Evil Riku! Need Help to defeat this madman please!

I would strongly recomend going back to other worlds and leveling up first cause that usually help, also u might try rearranging ure cards so that u have all the potion and reviving cards in the front so they are easier to find, after those put ure zero cards, then try putting in the cards u...
  6. P

What Is ur Favorite Level Right Now On KH2

RADIANT GARDENS ALL THE WAY, come on people, cloud, sephiroth, leon, TRON, man the music the design, i loved everything about that place. also in kh1 i loved hollow bastion and it is a place of a lot of memories thats why its the shit!!!
  7. P

Yes! RPGamer Reviews KH2!

4/10 thats just crazy but 4/5 thats awesome
  8. P

Did you like Demyx?

Demyx was alright and i agree with the people who said he was hard, im playing on proud mode and when u fight him the second time, the time limit does not help at all. still i belive xaldin was the hardest.
  9. P

What does Riku look like in kh2?

i think he looks like kadaj from final fantasy advent children
  10. P

I say SCREW IGN!!!

I say screw what ign thinks, like u read before, the guy who rated it is a rookie, he doesnt know how the gaming world works, and he simply just sucks big juevos.
  11. P

For those who have Kingdom Hearts II

I AM PISSED, this game sounds sooooooooooooooo kool, and i was shaking in my desk all day to get it, then i go to eb games and they tell me, sorry have to wait till tomorrow. &^(*$&^(*#$& I cant wait that long!!!!
Back