• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ar Max Riku Code

does anyone have an AR AMX code for playing as riku? i was trying to find one of these for months until my ps2 broke and i fixed it last night. and i recall someone was working on this code wen it broke. also...i would like to learn HOW TO MAKE THESE CODES. i have ar max i have like 100...
  2. T

help with flash making

can anyone please recomend a good easy flash movie maker for a beginer?im gona try a kh2 flash project
  3. T

I Need An Ar Max Code.

does anyone have the ar max code for the road to dawn keyblade in soras slot. i tried i previous thread but it didnt work at all. DONT CRITISISE ME FOR CHEATING. THIS IS JUST FOR GAGS AND EVERYONE HAS ALREADY BEETEN THE GAME IN ALL 3 MODES A MILLION TIMES.:D
  4. T

game glitch

i noticed that wen i was in land of the dragons leveling up valor i went to the village and my valor form was almost gone. i went to a save point , saved my game, and went to the world map and then to the throne room from there. my valor form was gone but MY DRIVE GUAGE WAS AT MAX! (yay!) tell...
  5. T

Riku And Mickey

why do riku and mickey have robes from the organization on? i never beet COM but my friends told me about it.maybe im missing something. the thing is y do they have those robes?
  6. T

Sepheroth

im trying to beet seph at lv 70. its easy until i get to wehn he goes sin harvest. when he flies up in the air i cant hit hit cuz i cant reach him. advice would be good.
  7. T

Final Form

im having some trouble earning final form. i need some advice and information, so can u guys tell me about how many times you used a form after completing memories scyscraper? include what forum you were turning to, which world it was, and and wat level u were. (its okay if u guess)
  8. T

NOT BEING ABLE TO POST FANart.

i noticed that the 1st time i posted my fanart the other day u didnt show it. after that i noticed the little sighn that said u cantpost fanfic or make an acount but u can post it again later. i posted again yesterday and again, it aint up. im just wondering : when are we supposed to post...
  9. T

Codebreakers

does anyone kno where i can get a kh2 compatable codebreaker?. or another way to use the secret weps codewould be good, since that all i want it for.
  10. T

Codebreaker?

ok ppls some dude was talking about unknown weps, and cheats, and code breakers, so i asked him where to put this cheat in and he said u need a code breaker. does this mean like a gameshark type of thing, or like hacks, or intense script writing, or programing? someone if u have something like...
  11. T

Kairis Keyblade

can someone please ether send me a clip of riku giving kairi her keyblade or a pic or drawing of it please?i want to draw all of the main keyblades for fanart.
  12. T

Help With Orichalcum+ Finding

i cant find 7 orichalcum+'s to make the ultima wep:confused: . i have the one in space paranoids at the central computer messa. he one in twilight town where you jump off the tram in sunset terrace. the one where you finish starry hill in 100 acre wood. the one in atlanica for finishing...
Back