• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

junk sweep!!!!HELP PLEASE

179 didnt really want to waste time on that im lucky i got 30 sec. flat on that poster duty one!!!
  2. T

junk sweep!!!!HELP PLEASE

want to beat 100% so can someone please get me a video or something of the junk sweep and how to do it cause that minigame is outrageously stupid!!!!!
  3. T

Poster Duty

but i dont buy strategy guides!!!!
  4. T

Help Please!!!

thanks
  5. T

Help Please!!!

thanks
  6. T

Help Please!!!

ok im trying to finish the game 100% and right now i need the dark crystal for ultima weapon----but cannot find any air pirates if that is where you truly get them from can anybody tell me where you get the dark crystals from and where the guys are located at to get them?????
  7. T

Which one..?

you must get all items
  8. T

dark crystals????can anyone help

where in the hell do you get the dark crystals at ive been to every place and killed all the types of heartless and nobodies!!!!Need help!!!!2nd time through and wanna beat game thoroughly!!!
  9. T

beat it!!!!

I beat the game finally and it is awesome!!!!I will play it again and again!!!yay
  10. T

How far are you?

BTW roxas story took me 3hrs to complete by looking around and completing all things with roxas!!!
  11. T

How far are you?

im on the part where you fight hydra in olympus colisium!!!!<----- dont think i spelled that right but anyways!!!!on proud mode!!!ROXAS PART RULES BTW!!!!!!!!youll like it!!!!!tata for now back to the game!!!
  12. T

Buying from Wal-Mart

i got it at Wal-mart yesterday for $44.86
  13. T

What Level are you on?

im on level 18 proud mode and taking my time!!!!^_^
  14. T

does anyone have to wait

you didnt think it was gonna get more full did you???I take breaks though so i can savor the game!!!!
  15. T

the torture (i finally got kingdom hearts2 thread)

Gonna Go Beat Beasts Castle Now Bye!!!!
  16. T

the torture (i finally got kingdom hearts2 thread)

DUDE THEY COULDNT HAVE PLAYED IT ITS ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES NO JOKE!!!THE STORYLINE IS LIKE 10 x BETTER THAN THE FIRST!!!!!
  17. T

What about Tomorrow?

Im Taking A Break Right Now So!!!!
  18. T

Cid!!!arieth!!!

Wow Cid Sounds Like A Complete Hillbillie Hick!!!i Think They Changed The People Who Do The Voices Cause They Sound Alot Different!!!!!wow
Back