• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Pridelands Storyline (both episodes)

What'd you guys think of it? .....I thought it was horrible...corny and lame because they made Simba really..emo.. at least in the movie it was believable >< playing as a lion and doing the fights were fun but the story was just blehhh...and The Lion King was one of my favourite Disney movies ><
  2. S

Beating the game...recommended level?

@_@...I'm unsure of what level to be to rush into the final world and beat the game.....(I'm on standard and wanna play on proud after since the journal seems impossible for me with the minigames stuff)
  3. S

Roxas' story in the beginning...(spoilers?)

for those who have the game @_@ and have played......for a few hours =o anyone else find his story way too long??? i mean it was good.....but.......I was just sitting there going "must.....see Sora before I sleep! @_@!!" *extremely irritated at the minigames to earn munny and the stupid seven...
  4. S

hi ^^

hi! I've been browsing here for a while now and finally was able to join, nice to meet you all =] My name is Jessica, I live in Canada and I'm 19 =p (I realize hotmail fails at receiving emails)
Back