• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

so does this mean you CAN make it properly without an icecream maker? =D *would be veery happy to know if i dont have to go out and spend money*
  2. S

Secret ending, plz don't get mad at me..

ya.....they have PowerRangers merchandise at the DisneyStore, right next to their huge mountain of stuffed animals.....its weird.
  3. S

Disney 411!

yes.....*wants to smack some of the female VAs (Brittany and Hayden) for not knowing ANYTHING about what they're doing* or maybe its cause they're blonde.....hmmmmmmmmm *runs*
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

it probably wasnt possible to put in different types of heartless...I'm sure they tried
  5. S

The Good Old Days

=[ if only we had new stuff other then the secret ending to keep us busy wondering about KH3
  6. S

One Final Look at Deep Dive

the secret ending to the first game but the final mix version.....
  7. S

very saddened... kh2 was great but short

i think its cause KH2 is that much a better game....you can't put it down for long breaks =o.....I'm let down too that I didnt even have it for two weeks and beat it on proud (after getting to the final world on standard and starting over) When I was playing KH I wasn't as eager to see the...
  8. S

Missing treasure from land of dragons!!!

those are tricky to find XD..its in the throne room though.....kinda next to th emperor by the steps hidden
  9. S

Orginazation XIII should be......

dont be so hard on the guy =[...Organization members have hard names to remember >.> especially if you hardly see them.....like....Luxord (I only know his name cause I struggled against him><)
  10. S

Disney 411!

lol Brittany Snow "the game is about this character named ROXAS who goes through these adventures and goes to different lands (sumfin like that) etc etc." *feels like strangling her* VAs should at least know SOMETHING about the story >.> and Jesse called Donald, Daffy for a second >.> at least...
  11. S

Does anyone feel sorry for Riku?

these characters arent real anyways ><.....and coupling everyone up makes it tacky and lame Dx.....(remembers hearing complaints about the coupling in every Disney world)
  12. S

Orginazation XIII should be......

ya...i really...wanted to see a non pixely...Zexion.....that isnt just a journal entry ><
  13. S

Hardest Boss in the World that Never Was.

wow @_@ i'm surprised not many people voted for Luxord.....he was the only boss I died to...
  14. S

Goddess of Fate Mission

how do you get double score o_O'
  15. S

How do I trigger the switches in Agraba?

for the fire one.....move in the centre of it and cast fire when its red.....for the blizzard one.....move a bit far away from it and when all the things are blue cast blizzard...and the thunder one...when its all yellow cast thunder =o
  16. S

Bulky Vendor

anyone know all the possible items they could drop?
  17. S

If u have a stradegy guide post all typos u see

o.x.....wtf? head to his ass?
  18. S

Final Form?

i have yet to obtain it ><.....i gained.....13 levels driving just trying to get it Dx.....*stabs something* i got anti form instead too ><
  19. S

1,000 Heartless War!

but then it wouldnt look as cool =[ i remember my KH game lagging before when there were too many on the map >.>
  20. S

KH2 is good. ...but only the jap. version.

a lot of the characters who speak are Disney ones anyway >.>...and they're originally...supposed...to sound they way they do in the NA game...most at least...for example.....a Japanese speaking Goofy...is really.....strange @_@
Back