• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Megas XLR

I dont know about anyone else But I LOVED THIS SHOW!!! It was one of those shows that had a little of everything, but mostly action and comedy, not to mention a plot that was alright too, I was a fan ever since I saw the piolet a long time ago before the actual show, and even know it was...
  2. O

The MissingNo. thread

Yes its the end of the line here, lol not I was just cleaning out my stuff in my room since I was moving and in this piles of stuff I came across a huge binder full with papers and when I looked though it it was all about MissingNo and all the other glitches in the pokemon games, frankly when I...
  3. O

Doctor Who

This was and always has been one of my all time favorite shows, it has lasted longer then I lived and I have yet seen every episode, though knowing which doctor was the best, my opinion would be the 4th Doctor Played by Tom Baker ((1974–1981)) and the 9th played by Christopher Eccleston ((2005))...
  4. O

What Kekkai Genkai "advanced bloodline" would you have? ((From Naruto))

((Im sorry if this isnt aloud here or not since theres a main disscusion thread or not but its mostly a poll)) The title says for itself, which advanced bloodline ((Sharingan, Shikotsumyaku, Byakugan and Mastery of Water & Ice)) would you want to have and why? As for me I would love to have...
  5. O

Craziest anime or craziest episode of an anime you ever saw?

Im baaaaaack, but besides that I made this for those that in their mind seen the craziest anime, not to be mistaken for my old thread about the craziest one ever made, this is the craziest anime YOU ever saw, even if you saw one episode or the whole series it doesn't matter, you post what's the...
  6. O

Whats the most craziest Anime ever made? (in your opinion that is)

Now the ones up here are of common ones to most, but I added the option of "other because I know there is MANY MORE ones out there that are crazy, feel free to posdt the ones that arnt up here, this is all your opinion, so its all up to you!
  7. O

*appears from the shadows*.....Hey

Hey, Im new, Joined here after a friend of mine showed me around here, I have many names, hating my real name, Im known as Shadow, Sin, or as you guessed, Orochimaru, right now Im actually trying to grow my hair out, by october or before then, it should be good enough, but for now, my...
Back