• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Wikipedia Claims...

i read somewhere i forgot, but it was based on the 1st kingdom hearts that kairi is related to ansem, that somehow she is his daughter???
  2. I

Cid Highwind

i know this might be totaly of the subject but, did anyone else notice that if you rearrange the letters in Roxas, you get Sora with a X in the Beggining or End??
  3. I

Cid Highwind

did anyone else notice that if you arrange the letters in ROXAS it spells X Sora????
  4. I

my friend and i

your point??
  5. I

umm..

i already want to see the opening video (even tho i already did but the japanes version)
  6. I

umm..

im getting mine on wensday!! if i didnt have a competition that day i would so skip school
  7. I

will Sanctuary and the opening vid be out tommorrow...?

i already downloaded the opening buts its in japenes
  8. I

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I get mine on wensday!!! ive been calling gamestop for a really long time so i know gor sure im getting it on wensday!! NO SCHOOL WENSDAY!!!! what day is wensday now???
  9. I

anyone know where the kh2 vidoe is being shown a lot at

Ive Been Watching Disney Channel Like Crazy And I Havent Seen Anything!!!!! On What Channels Are They Showing The Commercails Again!!!???
  10. I

anyone know where the kh2 vidoe is being shown a lot at

i thaut they were gunna be showing it on the Disney Channel or something like the commercial?
  11. I

COULD somebody please...

but i need the release date for Laredo Tx
  12. I

COULD somebody please...

someone told me about the days and stuff but i forgot can some one tell me what each day means again?? they said that it will be realesed overe here where i am on the 28th so what makes that??
  13. I

Limited guide containings?

i don tknow about all of you but i have been watching disney the whole weekend 24/7 waiting to see the KH2 COmercail and i havent seen anything. have any of you guys seen anything??
  14. I

Limited guide containings?

i hope the have some left when i go to pick up my game!!!! ^ _ ^
  15. I

Countdown thread: Org style

well i already spoiled most of the game for me but i dont think that much! im just cant wait i wish i already had it!! I just love the game !!!! \m/ ^o^\m/ ( i just hope my brother doesnt buy it then i wont be able to play at all just like the first one, only got to play uit until he passed it...
  16. I

so i guess for me its Xigbar Day? im still confused cause they are saying thats when its gunna ship and i wanna skip school the day it comes out! ^ _ ^
  17. I

whats Xigbar day???
  18. I

will it be out on the 28 or is that the day it ships cause if it does i dont wanna skip school for nothing!
Back