• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► E.m.o.t.i.o.n.

An old sun descended into dust, as glistening rain drops poured from it's abandoned throne. The sky. The very thing that Sora was named after; his guardian angel. It was always watching him, always crying on him, even as he felled the Heartless with his majestic blade of light. When the sky...
  2. T

lol

I just heard the funniest thing ever. I told my friend i had to crap. He said "go to the toilet" Toilet? I thought. Since when has a toilet been used for crapping? Isn't that wierd? My friend says your supposed to poo in a toilet!!! hahaha he's sooo naive.
  3. T

Fanfiction ► The Origin Of The Keyblade (please read)

THE KEYBLADE WARS __Chapter 1: Reality___ In which the child who will create the first keyblade is revealed Dist was sixteen the day that it happened. He awoke with a fever (not major) and a migrane headache. Today he had...
  4. T

Organization Hurt And Heal

Ok. Everyone should already know how to play this. Basically each person can vote whether to hurt or heal each organization member. You can either hurt two people, or take two hp from one person. Or, you can heal two people, or on person for two hp. Got it? Oh, yeah, you can't heal sum 1...
  5. T

Sephiroth

How do you think Riku would fare against Sephy?
  6. T

KH II ABC game!

Go in the order of the alphabet and name a character/world/move, that starts with it. Example: A for Aladin only one word per person, got it? GO!!!
  7. T

Hades cup?

How do you unlock hades paradox? I have every other paradox, and i'm missing hades! My summon lv is 5, and drive is 7. help.
  8. T

Ffx-2

hey, i haven't really touched this game much. Wat level should i be on at the end of chapter 1? chapter 2? chapter 3? chapter 4 and 5? i need to know, cause the guide sucks.
  9. T

Who hates the new Riku?

Who hates the new Riku?
  10. T

Please Read!

What abillities do you learn from each Drive? Valor-High Jump Wisdom-? Anti-? Master-? Final-Glide Pleas help, i want to get them all.
  11. T

Curaga?

When was i supposed to get Curaga? I've locked every world, and beat the game.
  12. T

The "Guess Zexion's Weapon" Thread

topic. Oh, yeah..right! Umm i think he has a Staff. (these don't have to be serious)
  13. T

Where did you first go into "Final" mode?

I first went into Final Form while fighting Saix. The funny thing is, before i did, i was like "what if i go into final"? Haha, good memories came from KH2...:rolleyes:
  14. T

Vivi doesn't talk, that sux!

topic
  15. T

This games is hardcore

I just got it today, and it dominates teh first game! Chain of Memories came close, though. Oh yeah, owning Setzer was cool. I hope I'm not spamming...
  16. T

Ranks?

Can sum1 list all of the ranks? I'm still a heartless. Please list the names and number of posts to advance. Thanx.
Back