• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

FAV. KeyBlade

oath keeper and hidden dragon
  2. T

Cerberus Cup

thnx :)
  3. T

Cerberus Cup

he's easy i just run out of time :(
  4. T

Cerberus Cup

I am lvl 29 and i cant beat the cerberus cup because i always run out of time while fighting cerberus. Can someone give me some tips on beating cerberus?:confused:
  5. T

It was an accident!

but dont you need to beat ALL the worlds including winie the pooh :( to get the secret ending in proud:confused:
  6. T

What Level are you on?

lvl 3 day 5 at twilight town
  7. T

KH2 Commercial on Cartoon Network

i havent seen it yet and i was watching cartoon network and disney chanel all day yesterday. :(
  8. T

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

I want kh2 and i want it today not tommarow even if i have to steal it from gamestop jk :)
  9. T

lol im glad i reserved it too :D same here twilightsoulkey but my dad has to pick it up while im at school :(
  10. T

Happy Kingdom Hearts 2 day!!!!!!! :)
  11. T

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

OMG kingdom hearts 2 commercial! :eek: the gamestop one is better still its awsome. GO utada :D
  12. T

1up KH2 Advertisement

i guess but isnt this thread a little pointless? :confused: i mean its only 1 day away and you guys act like its the first video for KH2 that you seen.(no offence)
  13. T

Port Royal EDITED??

exactly, but disney is filled with such idiots that dont like guns.(i guess)
  14. T

pongo summon

this is kinda stupid but whos pongo? :confused:
  15. T

Poll:Who would win, valor, wisdom, or regular form?

Valor all the way if i could i would pick master :cool:
  16. T

Once you have KH2...will you play KH?

HELL ya i will! :)
Back