• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

What the hell happened here?! Yes hey I'm back =D

I leave you guys for 3 years and this is what happens?! What's wrong with everything, where is the chat room??????? And now I can add friends wow =S facebook much?? Anyhow I'd like to say Hi to everybody, many of you won't know me as I've left the fourms for 3 years...so yeah that's it =| OLD...
  2. F

Hey everyone I am back.....

So I did not log on for about a year now, but decided to pay you guys a visit...So hey every1
  3. F

International languges

This thread is dedicated to teaching international languages, so everyone is welcome to join the classes taught by our teachers. Sign-up if you want to join. To sign up just post in this thread. The classes that are going to be taken are: Spanish Teacher:KL German Teacher:Need one pm me...
  4. F

Kingdom Hearts 3

We all know that in KH2 FM there will be a new secret video,so does this mean that KH3 will be made in the future? You know like deep dive and ASAS in kh and KH FM the secret endings, so are the same endings in in KH2 and KH2 FM relate to a new game?
  5. F

It's a wonderful world

These two games have no connection what so ever!
  6. F

Would it be cool if Vincent is in the game

Would it be cool if vincent is in the game like cloud and the others, you know and he would give you his cebreues relif keychain then you would get a new keyblade like ............. the cebreues keyblade.
  7. F

kh2 got boring yet?

Umm.. I think every game gets boring after you beat it ten times.. o.O;; lol
  8. F

Guns in KHII

Well jack has guns and sora has wisdom form which acts as guns.
  9. F

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? Her voice was like she was choking or dead.She was booooring.
  10. F

KH3, movie and game.

You know all Final Fantasy games, where they usually make movies for them. So I was thinking why do not they make KH3 a movie then turn it into a KH game or make the game first then turn it into a movie. So what do think?
  11. F

Something still not answered in the Pride Lands.

I agree TH but I mean after that, why did not they make that world have grass. The village in the land of the dragons was burened the rebuilt,why not the same with the pride lands?
  12. F

I know that there is grass at the end, but why could not we play in the world while it had grass?
  13. F

World similarties in both KH and KH2.

There are worlds in KH as same as KH2 I mean has the same concept and enviroment. Trazan=Pride lands Alice=Beast castle Neverland=Port royal Travlse Town=Twighlight Town If you know other worlds then post them.
  14. F

Do not you find it weird in the Pride Lands when you defeat scar, Simba regans control over the pride lands and the ground is not green as it is supposed too. Where is the grass? I know that this really stuiped but I still can not understand it.
  15. F

King Mickey can not be summouned!I am ending this!

Guys I mean you can summon him like genie and stich and stuff like that.
  16. F

Curseing KH2

XDDDD it would be soooo funney. In the cutsene where sora touches Riku's butt. Riku:Thanx sora, go down more. Sora:Okay,sure b****. Kairi:0.0 WTF Sora you g** p****** go to _ _ ll. Riku:Sora yoooou,hey Kairi I had nothing to do with that G** person. It is bad it could have been better.
  17. F

Would Kh2 have been better without Com??

What kind of question is this if it wasnt for CoM kh2 wouldnt make no sense at all.
  18. F

did anyone notice this

No it was broken because zexion doesnt have a weapon.... nomura didnt make a weapon for him hes making 1 for him in kh3 so he broke his graveyard to hide the image of his weapon.. and no he doesnt die
  19. F

King Mickey can not be summouned!I am ending this!

I know some cheat sites say that King Mickey can be summouned.I made this thread to stop this nonsense and waste of time.I know some people will say we all know this,okay I agree that all of us know this, but there are member who keep on bring this topic up. Okay here some pointes to show that...
  20. F

Roxas vs Riku, just about all the things they changed

I did not understand a word KH prodigy.
Back