• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

That's a good theory, but couldn't it have been Yen Sid who told Mickey about the Org? Just my thoughts.
  2. L

"You've seen me before?" - Traverse Town

Maybe Nomura's left us a hint? I know, that sounded completely random, but I like to think there's more to things than meets the eye ;)
  3. L

Fenrir or Ultima?

Ultima Weapon. It has MP Hastega (I think it's Hastega) which will speed up how fast your MP recharges, and it has far more Magic than Fenrir. Fenrir also has Negative Combo, so unless you want to get 1000+ points in Phil's training, I wouldn't use it as my default anyway. Normally I use it with...
  4. L

Fastest clear time

Lately I've been trying my hand at a KH2 speedrun, trying to see just how fast I can beat it on Proud - I've been playing for over 17 hours, I'm at level 34 and I'm up to Agrahbah 2nd vist (after that, Pride Lands and Twilight Town, and then TWTNW!). And I never thought I'd be so grateful for...
  5. L

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

No, it wouldn't have, because Nomura himself said the XIII in Organisation XIII was unrelated to the number of its members, and the real reason for the XIII would be explained in 358/2 Days. And Aqua (well, her Nobody anyway) being in the Org? Well, I guess it's pretty likely, considering she...
  6. L

Pluto summon

*sigh* one more reason to envy the Japanese, I guess. And want CoM. Though it does kinda suck you have to be on low HP to use that card.
  7. L

BSOD on normal startup

Last night I was on my comp, and it picked the perfect time to simply reboot instantly, no message or anything. I logged back in, 5 seconds later . . . same thing. I ran the thing in Safe Mode and it works fine. I've just turned off auto-rebbot, logged in normally and guess what? BSOD was...
  8. L

Lord of the Inferno: Return of the LK

You've hated on him, you've flamed him, you've nega-repped him. Hell, you've even banned him. And though he totally deserved it most of the time, it didn't stop him from coming back. Until he got bored and left for . Now, L337 kybldmstr has returned, with more responsibility, more ownage-ness...
  9. L

KH2FM+ Trailer Subbed+Translated

Now where can I get a DL of this? I bet I can do a better subbing job! ;)
  10. L

Virus Problem

OK, here's the thing: I've got a virus or something. It's creating spam when I type (not all the time, it's an irregular pattern) and makes the system sound device beep. My anti-virus won't pick it up either. It all started when I went and turned on the add-ins for Excel, so it's probably a VBA...
  11. L

KH3 Request Thread!

Felt short-changed by KH2 in some way? Thought the chars needed more depth? Wanted more worlds, spells, summons etc? And were you hoping for SoKai hentai, or at least a good long French kiss? NOW'S THE CHANCE TO SPEAK OUT! Post any and all your requests for KH3 in here! Anything that floats...
  12. L

Kurt Zisa

I agree, KZ is sooooooo overrated. Phantom and Sephy FTW!
  13. L

Anti Form theory

I was playing through Kingdom Hearts 2, tried to use Master Form and got Anti Form instead. Then I got a major "theory brainwave". What if Anti Form isn't random, but is needed for Final Form? What I mean is, you have to trigger Anti Form a certain number of times, and the next time it would...
  14. L

Happy New Year! - post your thoughts and resolutions for 2007!

Wow, it's New Year's Eve down in Australia already (5 hours, 8 minutes until 2007 to be precise) and all I can think of is how quickly 2006 flew by, and just how much it changed my life. But 2007 will come and we'll have new challenges and stuff to look forward to (I'm Assistant House Captain...
  15. L

Your fave and least fave game endings ("bad" and "good" - any ending!)

*looks up at thread title* well, yeah . . . My favourite ending would have to be LOK: Defiance's ending. LOK has an awesome story! The ending I absolutely hate the most is Silent Hill 1's Bad ending, it completely destroys the purpose of finishing the game in the first place . . .
  16. L

Need help running TES:Arena

OK . . . I have no idea how to get The Elder Scrolls: Arena working on my Windows XP Pro SP2-running comp. Everything's installed on C:\ like it told me to, but I try running ARENA.bat and a DOS window pops up for a couple of seconds (during which time it launches a fullscreen window), and then...
  17. L

Fanfiction ► Nothing Matters Anymore

Yeah, I never meant for it to be short! It's confusing and not saying where it's going because: a) I kinda make it up as I go along, b) Everything in this fanfiction is going to be connected, no matter how irrelevant or random it seems, c) I just finished reading John Marsden's Out of Time and...
  18. L

I was hoping for more comments, but oh well :( . . . next chapter . . . Look at me - no, study my face, my eyes - and tell me I'm worth something. Because I swear, I'm nothing, nothing at all, but worthless. I've never known any parents, any family, any friends. I don't have much, just me, my...
  19. L

"Odd. None here so far, not one, not even a Shadow. Why?" This thought moved, slowly at first, in circles around and around, endlessly echoing in Sora's head, gradually picking up pace, pushing out other things from his mind, until it almost seemed to be wrapped tightly around his brown, spiky...
  20. L

omg! The secret ending finally makes sense!

That legend was going around the worlds LONG BEFORE KH1 even started. So there's next to no chance of it referring to Sora or Riku at all. KH1's Ansem Report was written by Xehanort (well, the first ten pages, anyway; in FM his Heartless does 11-13, which do not appear in KH1) So the...
Back