• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

yes i did like axel infact i LOVE HIM!!!!! hahahaha just playing.....i noticed that to,hmmmmmmm larxene and axel together would be awsome!!!!! they would have such cute babies awwwwwwwwwwwww
  2. L

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

Larxene was the coolest one because she was fast and on top of that her kunais kicked ass!!!!! so imma say Larxene ALL THE WAY
  3. L

Larxene

yes shes the best i mean I'm The Best hehehehehe they shouldve made them come out in KH2 as a collisium thingy grrrrrr damn you nomura!!!
  4. L

Rikus new look

riku looks so sexy i want him to go out wiht me!!!! "riku lets go out yeah...?" "ummmmmm i dont like other guys o.O" "awwwwww how mean" *cries* hahahaha i love him!!! and any other boys that look like him....guys kissing other guys is so hot!!!!!!!! hehehe ;)
  5. L

I know where the secret ending takes place!

ok what i think is that it symbolizes the new enemys symbol....if you have a the guide go tot he ebstiary section or the character section or w/e its called and look at all the disney characters and villains and unrelated characters and they have the cross symbol next to them i just notic ed...
  6. L

Why Was Riku In The LoD

ummmmm DiZ already knew it was riku...remember in TWTNW Ansem the Wise A.K.A DiZ said that he felt bad for what he was making riku do and it was his foult that he hd turned into that form....so yeah there you go :D
  7. L

Xemnas boss fight...

hahahaha "triangle" was for riku and the "X" button was for sora i found that part awsome!!!! ahhhhhhhhh imma go play again lol :P
  8. L

N00000!! Demyx!!!

13th your so full of it,anyways if you did beat them in 2 minutes thats like impossible...shoiw us a video or else we know your full of it ahahahahahahaha...Demyx was a fun figth i liked it alot :D
  9. L

Wal mart SUCKS

thats what you get,you should have pre-ordered it form gamestop.com duh!! but i got mine when it came intot he store yes!!! :D *runs upsatirs to play kh2* yay!!!!
  10. L

ORG. Battles a little tough

Xaldin was hard,i had to revive sora 3 times wiht mickey mouse before i beat him,but know im visiting the worlds a second time and im about to fight jafar yay!
  11. L

Sig. Series 3rd Symbol (Not sure if old)

ok yeah its in the LE guide aswell what it looks like those round saw thingys wiht and "X" in the middle right
  12. L

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

yeah imma get it on wed because i work the morning shift at GAMESTOP yes!!!!!!!!!! imma open the box wiht all the kh2 games yes!! your mine your finaly mine!!!!!!
  13. L

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

people that have it post the intro AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE PLEASE
  14. L

Glitch

ok how is this a glitch....?
  15. L

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

im sorry guys my computer went crazy thats why theres four posts of the same thing can a mod delete 3 of them thanks...anyways go buy it at wal-mart but you wont get the warranty for a whole year that gamestop offers it only cost 3 dollars more and we garantee the game for a whole year so if it...
  16. L

you get 20% off the guide when you buy it WITHT the game so you need to buy both at the same time to get the discount because if you just buy the game and then late ron come back to get the guide you wont get the 20% off offer naymore so make sure you get BOTH at the same time....alrighty i gott...
  17. L

you get 20% off the guide when you buy it WITHT the game so you need to buy both at the same time to get the discount because if you just buy the game and then late ron come back to get the guide you wont get the 20% off offer naymore so make sure you get BOTH at the same time....alrighty i gott...
  18. L

19. L

20. L

New Maverick22X vids

wisdom looks AWSOME!!! gah i wanna play it now!!!!
Back