• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Past and future theory!!!

rmemeber when numuwhateva said the game might take either past or future it could be both maybe the game revolves around xenoheart being in the future and showing his mememory from the past an sora still the main character ya dig and the past is coming ot the future that why the knight is in kh...
  2. B

So is the guy in the dust the old man, the red thing, or the guy looking at the moon

whats your guess? well right now there seven new people old man, guy looking at the moon, spiderman, gu in dust and 3 armor nights
  3. B

the "'strong" boss

after the organization 13 battle could be the knight
  4. B

Is there ant AR or GS codes for KH2?

Is there ant AR or GS codes for KH2? I can't find any...
  5. B

What if KH2 took place in Nintendo Worlds!?!?!?

Imagine Sora fighting marios,donkey kongs, and etc. enemys hahaha that would be random!!!
  6. B

soOo wats new new people!?!?!?

i say we make this fourm into a huge sucess wif a million members
  7. B

Watch My Kingdom Hearts Video!!! Its Hot!!! You Wont Regrete It!!!

LINK REMOVED ITS ON MY MYSAPCE JUST PAUSE THE MUSIC PLAYING SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE THE MOVIE SCREEN AND PLAY IT!!! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SAVE ME AS A FRIEND!!! THANK YOU!!! P.S. THERES A SPOILER EXPALING THE VIDEO AND HOW IT SET IT UP =] WELL IT'S NOT REALLY A SPOILER JUST AN EXPLAINER...
  8. B

Watch My Kingdom Hearts Video!!! Its Hot!!! You Wont Regret It!!!

http://www.myspace.com/mista2silent ITS ON MY MYSAPCE JUST PAUSE THE MUSIC PLAYING SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE THE MOVIE SCREEN AND PLAY IT!!! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SAVE ME AS A FRIEND!!! THANK YOU!!! P.S. THERES A SPOILER EXPALING THE VIDEO AND HOW IT SET IT UP =] WELL IT'S NOT REALLY A...
  9. B

Watch My Kingdom Hearts Video!!! Its Hot!!! You Wont Regret It!!!

http://www.myspace.com/mista2silent ITS ON MY MYSAPCE JUST PAUSE THE MUSIC PLAYING SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE THE MOVIE SCREEN AND PLAY IT!!! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SAVE ME AS A FRIEND!!! THANK YOU!!! P.S. THERES A SPOILER EXPALING THE VIDEO AND HOW IT SET IT UP =] WELL IT'S NOT REALLY A...
  10. B

Watch My Kingdom Hearts Video Plz!!! Its Hot!!! You Won't Refret It!!!

11. B

anyone got this scene for download?

anyone got the roxas and sora battle scence for download ineed it for a tribute video >.<
  12. B

anyone remmebers hayner quote at the begining

what was that quote he said about it isnt how much you spend with someone its how much you think about them anyone rmemeber the exact quote?
Back