• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

destiny island gang...the usual spots?!

all right just had an idea. remember when destiny islands was swallowed up by the darkness? that had to mean that selphie,tidus, and wakka had to become heartless right? well what if they actually had nobodies as well. which turn out to be the usual spots(hayner,pence,olette). i mean cause i...
  2. L

your bonus level

anyone ever seen this? its in the menu in status. anyway anyone know whats it supposed to be for? anyone level that up to max yet?
  3. L

help with assasins

umm where can you find alot of these guys cause i need 1 twilight gem to complete the list. thanks in advance:D
  4. L

berserk charge?

all right i just got this skill but how does it work? it increases your strength when you have no mp right? but you cant do any finishing moves so how do i kill bosses since they need a finishing move right? and if i equip it should i unequip the finishing moves i have on? thanks in advance:D
  5. L

shipments of kingdom hearts

all right thing is im not getting kingdom hearts till friday or sunday so i was wondering when do the companies usually ship more games to the stores cause i dont know if my city has the game anymore. i need to call real bad:D but its late. anyway i live in california anyone know?
  6. L

hey everybody.. im new!

hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. well some things about me are that im currently playing guild wars for my mmo, and on the side playing football and baseball:D
Back