• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

where...

is the bet place to level up the Master Form...? ty
  2. H

Official Signature Strategy Guide...?

does anyone know when it will come out in Canada...or the US...?
  3. H

Official Strategy Guide...?

when is it coming...? ...to canada?
  4. H

how...?

i was wondering...? how did you guys get pics of the strategy guide if it hasen't come out yet...? i live in Canada...when do i get it...? i'm only asking because on different sites i am seeing different release dates. i also wanted to know wher ei could get the strategy guide in canada...
  5. H

is it worth it...?

is the limeted edition guide really worth it? i want to know, is the le guide the same as the signature one, just with out the cover, and the journal...? i mean, does it look exactlly the same inside...? is it as detailed as the limited guide is...? thanks in advance!!!
  6. H

i think this has been asked b4...?

hey guys... please be aware that this is my first thread...so dont kill me right away. anyways, my question was...if you go to ebgames to claim the game on the 30, will they have the LE guide book, and will they offer me a deal...? thanks
Back