• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

Man...I'll be your freaking bodyguard Snow, but for that I need you to give me something...
  2. K

Well...you might want to give us a small sneak before you put it up....or not....I'm just bored...and angry...don't ask why though....
  3. K

Yeah..should be....(off topic alert) So Snow, How does my sig look?
  4. K

Yeah...sure will be...tomorrow or next night.
  5. K

*negativity*Not until Loki does...*negativity*
  6. K

Yesh!, Finally, Loki is done with his seven year plan! ..............Or is he?! *Twilight Zone theme goes*
  7. K

*Techno remix of Darth Vader's theme goes* Who killed all this *BUMP* in this *BUMPING* ship?! Man sooo bored....must keep *BUMPING* this thread....to stay alive!
  8. K

Who here has one of those days when you wanna beat the crap outta your inner child? Btw Snowy-nee-chan...you''ve got much time on your hands, time bends for no man remember that...plus it's good t' stress once in a while...then you can clear it off after you get it done, do too much stuff and...
  9. K

Maybe worshiping Loki went a little too far...don't 'cha think?
  10. K

Then what do we do in the mean-time?
  11. K

Yeah fine with me Snow, you can take as long as you need and re-edit some stuff while you can then put it on here...we won't pressure ya, only t' see how things are going. Btw I like the sig you have Snowy-nee-chan.
  12. K

I think Shattered meant it in a creeped out way...
  13. K

Just off the tip of my tounge but uh....are you somehow making it like the older versions of Sora and Kairi, five years later in your next fan fic, Snow?
  14. K

That's....short? it seem's to be like three pages worth of a book on here it looks like a long read, which in fact I did read...just beyond me at the way Loki does things...
  15. K

Hmmm....maybe you could tell us Snow, what's the new fan fic you're writing about anyway?
  16. K

Yeah, any sneak peeks or what, Snow?
  17. K

Awww, man well at least it was worth a shot at asking you Snow...plus you've got all the time in the world to make the next chapter, but time for us humans is limited...to none.
  18. K

Hmmm...what, incandescenza said about making an RP for TFF...sounds like it would be good, but made into a remix, but still...I wonder who would make such a thing......maybe...maybe it's not gonna work, I can't seem t' see what this story would be like like an RP.
  19. K

o.k....does it seem to me that Sora is becoming evil or is he still good? ...The question remains, there can be only one! (Sorry, Highlander moment there.) but anyway, it does seem like Sora is starting to grow a little more evil with each passing moment he is talking to Loki...
  20. K

Yes, yes, and NOOOOOOOOOOO! Not another cliff hanger! You're so crule Snow! Whyyyyyyy! j/k But can't wait for the next chapter *holds out Loki's kick-a** sign*
Back