• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

Okay, like everyone said, and already know there isn't going to be an actual sequal to Kingdom Hearts two, but for all of you who already saw the secret ending, well here are 6 of my theories. 1. The place you are seeing is Kingdom Hearts. This would be the actual world of Kingdom Hearts. There...
  2. B

My own theories.

Okay, like every said, and already know there isn't going to be an actual sequal to Kingdom Hearts two, but for all of you who already saw the secret ending, well here are 6 of my theories. 1. The place you are seeing is Kingdom Hearts. This would be the actual world of Kingdom Hearts. There...
  3. B

Easy way to get Final Form!

Well, alright, I know there's a dozen threads about Final-Form, but I found an easy solution for those who don't have Final-Form. First you have to see that scene in TWTNW with Sora fighting Roxas, if you saw it, this will work for you. Okay, first go to the Underworld Colossium, and enter the...
  4. B

Gummy Ship!

o_o; Dude, what gave Kingdom Hearts 2 more quality, is the gummi Ships, when you travel..THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN FROM KINGDOM HEARTS 1.
  5. B

If you have Kingdom Hearts 2....

For those who have Kingdom Hearts 2, which world are you in...? Me, I just beat the Hercules/Underworld world. ee; I still need ALOT more.
  6. B

For those who have Kingdom Hearts II

Okay, if you already Played Roxas's story, or playing, so far, what is the things you like about Kingdom Hearts 2? Me, I like it when you are fighting with the Nobodies, and Heartless, and there's a treasure chest, well you can open it!! You couldn't do that in KHI, and I also like when you use...
  7. B

What would you do, or say!?

o_o; Okay, imagine if they Cancel the sells on Kingdom Hearts II, like it gets banned or something, what would you respond to that..?! -Coughs.- Well, I know it won't happen, but just imagine...
  8. B

Kingdom Hearts in DisneyWorld?

I think they should make a ride based on Kingdom Hearts, example: The Gummi Ship! It could be a roller-coster, or it could be a Gummi Ship that you get in there, and you can destroy other Gummi Ships..-Shrugs.- Just a thought, what do you think..?
  9. B

Have you noticed...?

Have you noticed that in Kingdom Hearts, when you're in Expert mode, all of the bosses are easier, even Sephiroth. I made an Expert file, and I defeated Sephiroth in level 57..o_o;
  10. B

Kingdom Hearts into Anime..?

Well, I searched for a topic like this, and I didn't found one. Anyways, back to my topic, it would be really cool if they would come up with a Kingdom Hearts Anime series...o_o; I would defitnetly watch it.
  11. B

Kingdom Hearts on PSP?

Do you guys think that they would make a Kingdom Hearts on the PSP...? I would most likely thinkso, but it may be different. >_>;
  12. B

Which Keyblade do you want for KH2?

I would pick 2 Keyblades, I would pick the Oblivion and the Ultima Weapon, cause they cause destruction, and alot of it. And Black and Gold go together in a way. o_o; Which one would you pick..?
  13. B

More Kingdom Hearts sequels..?

Do you guys believe that there's going to be more than 3 Kingdom Hearts sequels..? Well I believe there's going to be atleast 13 Sequels, why? Because it talks about 13th points, and I think the 13th points has to do more than just the Org. I believe that there's 13th doors that you have to...
  14. B

Kingdom Hearts Movie?!

Do you guys think that Square-Enix might make a Kingdom Hearts Movie, just like FF Advent Children..? That will be so awsome if they do!
  15. B

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

Alright, listen up. I'm new up in this forum, but anyways, let me get to the point. Are you people going to skip school, just to get your Kingdom Hearts 2 copy..? Cause All of my friends [Like 23 of them] who are KH-Fans are going to skip that day, and some of my friends from Yahoo Messenger...
Back