• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kh2kingman94

Help/Support ► Should I buy 2 KH3D Mark of mastery editions?

Mk, so I preordered a copy of the MoM edition of KH3D, and Now i have the option of getting another. I see people selling them on ebay for 20-50 dollars more than retail, and actual selling. Would it be worth it to order another copy for future resell?
  2. kh2kingman94

Help/Support ► fry's electronics? Safe? I dunno so that's why I'm here.

Ok, so Yesterday I decided it's time I pre-ordered KH DDD Mark of mastery edition. problem being it was sold out everywhere. Everywhere except Fry's electronics. From reviews, I've seen their ads are misleading and their customer service sucks. I pre-ordered from them anyway, but does anyone...
  3. kh2kingman94

Hello! (again)

Once again, Hello KHInsider! So, I joined this site back in 2006 and was pretty constant in my visits here, but I stopped coming to the forums around 2007-2008. Well, it's beena couple years and with KH3D coming out, I figured it's about time I reintroduced myself. I love Kingdom Hearts, and I...
  4. kh2kingman94

Pic from that convention?

wasnt there a picture from the next game that was realeased it was like the 3 knights sitting down?Does anyone know where i can see it. Oh and when is the tokyo game show 07.
  5. kh2kingman94

Subbed knight cutscene

Does anyone know where to get a subbed version of the whole knight battle. Sorry for asking. I havent been on in a w hile with easter and all.
  6. kh2kingman94

3 Knights Theory. (very small)

ALright. Now if u look at the original kh2 ending it shows 1 adult-like male knight, 1adult-like female knight, and 1 child-size male looking knight. My theory is what if they are a family!!!!! I mean you saw how P.O.ed that guy looked when his face part got broken? Well some people speculate...
  7. kh2kingman94

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+ Joke Thread

I just wanted to make up a few jokes cause im bored, but of course u can too. ( when sora meets black mushrooms) Sora: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Mushroom 1: What? Sora: I hate Mushrooms!!!!!!!! Mushroom 2: Oh no You did'nt!!!!! Sora: Oh yes I did!!! (sora kills All the Mushrooms and once again the...
  8. kh2kingman94

Just a Thought

I was thinking. I think they should let you play as Roxas through his time in the world that never was. Like when he was still in the organazation. Its just a thought.
  9. kh2kingman94

ARMAX question

i just got an armax today andi put i n the code for dual weilding roxas but it didnt work. how do u get it to work.
  10. kh2kingman94

crossover ratings.

this a game i saw on another forum. somebody makes a crossover like what do you get when you cross mario and luigi? a faster plumber.( that was stupid) then the next person rates it ans makes 1. ill go first what do you get when you cross pooh and jenova from ff7...
  11. kh2kingman94

Stupid people

alright, this is an easy game i made up. somebody says something really stupid and the next person says how stupid they are. then that person goes. ill go first mcsmigelmcdooda
  12. kh2kingman94

A question

Somebody on a tip site told me that after you beat the game ( or timeless river) you go left, go in a doorway, fight some heartless with mickey, then you get a summon of mickey, is it true?
  13. kh2kingman94

Gifs

Can anybody tell me where to get some kh2 gifs?
  14. kh2kingman94

Halloween town final form

I was wondering why sora has a crown on when he goes final form in halloween town?
  15. kh2kingman94

Poll: Who would you go out with 2?

Who would you go out with?
  16. kh2kingman94

Poll:Who would you go out with 2 ?

Same thing accept this is for boys and girls.
  17. kh2kingman94

Poll:Who would you go out with?

:confused: Who would you go out with?
  18. kh2kingman94

Poll:what do u think kh3's about?

What do think kh3's gonna be about?
  19. kh2kingman94

Mickey no show

Alright. Im playing proud mode and im fighting xaldin. I dided and mickey didnt come!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!???????????
  20. kh2kingman94

a cool question! AND A GAY ONE

Heres the cool question. Where can i lv. up valor, wisdom, and master form? the gay question. I have a , what should i do?
Back