• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Tron

I am on Tron for the secong time, and i can not get by the protecting the ship level. I have tried and tried but i always ending up failing. So if Any can please help me out post some comment and i thank you for your cooperation! :)
  2. X

Cant Defeat Xaldin

HELLLLPPPP!!! i can not beat him can you please guve me some hits ont this please.:)
  3. X

Sora

sora oufit has really changed and i want to know how many people think it is better or werider... i think it is nicer than the last one because of the forms that he has!!! lol
  4. X

Kingdom Hearts 2 Beginning

In the beginning of KH2 when you have to pick either the sword, staff, or shield, if you go to the shield it asks: Is protection really important -You bet it is!!! -Not really. lol protection
  5. X

i love xemnas!!!!

i love him and i want to marry him and have his kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. X

Light that Never goes OUT

:) i like it when sora says that
  7. X

Sora and Me

I love Sora and i like demyx;) ;)
  8. X

summons

i hate the summon chicken little
  9. X

Why is xemnas a bady person?

Please tell me the details.