• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Princess Kairi

Favorite Trinity Blood Character?

Who is your favorite Trinity Blod character? I like Ion Fortuna Radu Barvon Dietrich and the AX members complete with Pope! But Ion is number 1
  2. Princess Kairi

Welcome to the Oathkeeper Fanclub!

This fanclub is dedicated to none other than my sister Oathkeeper. You might know from several stories she wrote: *Squaresoft and Inuyasha *Stories 1 and 2 Rps *Night of the full moon *Kingdom Hearts 2 and more? So I made this thread to celebrate and comment my sisters wonderful...
  3. Princess Kairi

Whats going on?!!!

I one of the threads I was typing a reply, then when I tried to post, it takes a long time and it double posted. So I tried to edit the second post and then I saw it say I could delete or edit so when I clicked on the edit butto, It did not let me delete the second post. So I wrote that I...
  4. Princess Kairi

Inuyasha: Feudal Combat

If you know the game great, but what is your favorite pair? My favorite pair is Inuyasha and Kikyo (Inu+Kik) NO FLAMING!!!!!
  5. Princess Kairi

About Joining a Clan

I would like to join a clan. Except I don't much about any of them. So I was hopeing that may be some people would tell me about their clan and their pay and members neede basically the clan's features......So peoples please help me out!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
Back