• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Princess Kairi

Fanfiction ► Namine and Roxas

Really nice avatar and signature there Haku. Its very cool. I wonder if someone is going to close this...hmmm. Maybe someone can make commercials until it happens...
  2. Princess Kairi

lol agreed. XD I still haven't read PN's story I'm so behind. Anyways, Ultima if you're done witht he story say so so that it can be closed or if you wanna keep going, then post the next chapter before a mod assumes you're done and closes the thread.
  3. Princess Kairi

okay I will too but PN...I don't get on as much as I used to so I'll be quite a few chapter behind sorry >.<!!
  4. Princess Kairi

1 - I think you're right Haku, but its okay 2 - Sorry for ignoring your story PN, I'll go check it out sometime...didn't mean too >.< 3 - Haku, have you read PN's story?
  5. Princess Kairi

uh-oh..spamming isn't very good... So anyways, I hope to see the next chapter...is this the only Roxs X Namine fan fic?
  6. Princess Kairi

lol yeah, THE END...anyways, I'm having trouble finding people to read fanfics altogether. The people I asked are too lazy...
  7. Princess Kairi

lol, its alright angelsinflight. There was no harm done. But come back for the next chapter.
  8. Princess Kairi

oh, because the last time you were here was a while ago....a long while....So ultima angel, when is the next chapter coming?
  9. Princess Kairi

yeah seriously....what happened princess namine? She was replying here to....in at any case, the chapter needs to show up because there are starting to get too many replies by the same people between each chapter...
  10. Princess Kairi

Thats good to hear, so I can't wait for the next chappy.
  11. Princess Kairi

Its alright just make it longer the next time you post a chapter okay? Otherwise I thought that was pretty good.
  12. Princess Kairi

Haku nice, you changed your stuff.... Okay Ultima-Angel, just waiting for the next chapter then.... Hurry up! lol no rush....
  13. Princess Kairi

lol, still can't wait for the next chapter though...
  14. Princess Kairi

I found it interesting to see how people like Saix and Xemnas are happy to see Namine. I wonder what the ominous aura was all about...
  15. Princess Kairi

And if they don't then they miss out and we don't. XD So hows the new chap coming along?
  16. Princess Kairi

Aww, thats too bad but I'm not sure why you are sad.
  17. Princess Kairi

Aww thats sweet. Memories is a nice name but when did that flashback happen?
  18. Princess Kairi

Awesone, Namine could tame horses!! Anyways. that little part right there was cool but now she left Roxas, come back oon Namine! Roxas misses you very much as I'm sure he misses you. lol good job.
  19. Princess Kairi

Love it. Axel is funny and I like how he embarresed Roxas like that. Do it again!!! Thers your comments, so wheres the chapter?
  20. Princess Kairi

Aww no! She doesn't know who he is yet gosh darn it. Oh well, the longer the better. I can't wait to read what happens to Namine next. Keep going!! Though you don't need me to tell you that.
Back