• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

How would you like it if...

the next kh started off as what happened before Xehanort lost his memories and leading up to how it all lead up to everything in the first kh to happen and take place but after it shows the last scene before the ending in kh2 but the screen does not go off and then the end screen shows up but...
  2. R

More FFX Help

I know i just posted something for help with Maester Seymour but i need help on that dragon like thing you have to fight on the deck of the celsius. i can survive up until it uses haste, but then he kills me one way or another, had it be Swooping Scythe or Poison Powder which i have been able to...
  3. R

Stupid Pooh

I hate Pooh in CoM!!!! He acts even more stupid. He likes to eat honey, and worse he has to! How do I get him to all of his friends? I need to know.:cursing: :cursing: I HATE HIM!!!!! "STOP SLEEPING POOH. NO, NO DON'T EAT THAT, WATCH OUT FOR THAT HOL- oh never mind...."
  4. R

Help with Maester Seymour

Okay, i just recently got Final Fantasy X and I am stuck on Maester Seymour...... I can get past Anima and all of that crap BUT when he dismisses Anima he uses all of those Multi-spells and the first move he kills two of three of my characters.......... Next it is the survivors turn.... i can...
  5. R

what if org......................

i know that org 13 is supposedly made of 13 memebers but as they said before nobodies are only half a person. what if there were a whole other 13 members of the org that we don't know about?! :loveit: Edit: i just thought about this for a second and it sounds stupid........ wahh... oh well, i...
  6. R

Sora Riku Kairi

This probally means nothing but Sora Riku and Kairi has 13 letters, unless this is old........ anyways this is my first post in months! YAY!:thumbsup:
  7. R

Chat room

did the chatroom get removed or sometrhing because i can't get in. i wouldn't know because i havn't been on in a while because i haven't had the interent and i still don't but i'm on someone else's computer while i'm here. EEEKK..... i think i mighta put this in a wrong section........
  8. R

which order?

which order did you play the kh games? KH,CoM,KH2......CoM,KH,KH2.............................KH,KH2,CoM....KH2,KH,CoM.............CoM,KH2,KH..............or KH2.CoM, then KH? i just wanted to know. i actually had a hard time figuring out which kh section to put this but since not everyone plays...
  9. R

Omg!!! This Might Be Big.

THIS MAY NOT JUST BE SPOILERS FOR KHII BUT POSSIBLY KHIII :eek: .okay. this may just be big or maybe huge- okay maybe not the biggest but this may tie up the whole secret ending and it has been right in front of us the whole time. this just might just tie everything in the secret ending...
  10. R

it is seeming that my posts conter is not going up at all past 808 and i thought i was coming upon 900 posts and now i am just starting 800s. how is this happeneing? it is all weird!:confused: Edit: WTF?! i have 809 posts! okay that one is fixed but not the other one.
  11. R

boating to the island minor kh2 spoilers

well i just noticed that when sora went/ goes to the island from his house- he boated to the island from another set of land. is it an island or a country or something? i didn't notice this until recently. Sora Riku and Kairi didn't LIVE on that island with their parents. but in kh2 when...
  12. R

Suikoden IV makes me MAD

well in Suikoden 4 well there is this part in the game, and i think i was getting pretty far and i got on this island. and well this is an optional choice RPG, and well i chose that i wanted to stay on the sland and everyone else wanted to go, so then i can choose. i choose to stay and then me...
  13. R

things in kh that kh2 missed.

Tetsuya Nomura said in a few interveiws that he forgot some things to put in kh2 like....: Mushroom Heartless Aero Magic The ability to cast magic on something to get items Casing Blizzard on Fire to put it out Casting Fire on wood to set a fire Gravity and Stop magic To put some things in the...
  14. R

No disney?

well in the first two game i beleive that Disney Interactive and Square was credited for the games but in kh2......... disney wasn't credited for kh2! wtf happened?! Buena Vista Games or something was in it?! what's that?
  15. R

Thalassa Necklace

well, remember in the first game where Kairi showed Sora the necklace she made that sailers back in the day would use to ensure good luck on their journeys, well if i recall right, that necklace is the one Kairi wears all the time. Well, in the ending Sora Riku and Kairi returned hom and well...
  16. R

Paopu Fruit

y'know the paopu fruit wasn't really mentioned in kh2 except of the cave drawing in the secret place on the islands. but sora drew himself giving one to her and kairi did the same but in the end they DID share a paopu fruit- kairi's good luck charm. it was shaped like a star and kairi gave it to...
  17. R

Disney Returnings....Spoilers in the spoiler section

well in the end and all, they all returned hom, but donal goofy and mickey were there too, but in the ending credits they were at the castle. so that must mean that they returned home and what does this have to do with sora, sora's story might be OVER for good, maybe. this does effect the secret...
  18. R

Did Sora Ever Find Out?!

well, you know that sora lost his memories of castle oblivion in com in the end but riku however knew of sora's adventures of the castle because he never had his memories toyed with as of sora. well, now that sora riku and kairi are back home, and yes this is in the spoiler section. well, now...
  19. R

Title Question

well i know that when you reach 1000 posts that you can change your title to whatever you want but my question is, After you've changed your title to the one you want, can you change it a second time, and i'm asking this now because i'm getting pretty close to 1000 posts or at least 800 for...
  20. R

organization members and their nobodies

:confused: oops i forgot that this might have a little bit of spoilers but i don't think that it's enough to go back and put it in the spoiler section.the bigger ones are in a spoiler box....especially on this computer, but anyways have you noticed that certain organization XII member's and some...
Back