• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TrinityXaos

Some Artwork I Have Made

I'm not sure where to post my artwork on this site. So, I'm going to use this as a starting point. This is my recent drawing and coloring of Kairi in clothes similar to Jasmine's. I may post more artwork in the future.
  2. TrinityXaos

Voting is up for the Game Awards 2022

What games are you guys going to vote for?
  3. TrinityXaos

Fanfiction ► Through Her Eyes - A Kairi Story (Warning: It's heavy)

Sacrifice. What a despicable thing, Kairi thought to herself. How can anyone be okay with doing such a thing? This question has been trapped inside her mind since she left the Final World. Every time she thought about him disappearing, not once, but twice, doesn’t just give her sorrow. It...
  4. TrinityXaos

Advice/Help ► Ideas on how to write Kairi

I asked this in another forum, but I trying to find some ideas about how to write Kairi. Her character is hard to figure out given her limited screen time: Her active appearances are in the numbered titles, and she is either not present or a minor character in the spin-offs. What do you guys...
  5. TrinityXaos

Introduction

Hello, I am an artist known as TrinityXaos. I have been a fan of Kingdom Hearts and Square Enix since I was in middle school. My preferred art medium is traditional pencils. I am hoping to connect with fellow fans and show more of my work and thoughts.
Back