• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TrinityXaos

Some Artwork I Have Made

My latest drawing of Sora.
  2. TrinityXaos

Some Artwork I Have Made

My drawing and illustration for today: Yozora.
  3. TrinityXaos

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Whoops. Didn't realize that Yen Sid opinion was popular.
  4. TrinityXaos

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

Brand new idea that I had for a while: a coded sequel involving Mickey's findings from Scala ad Caelum. Let Data Kairi become the host for the Book of Prophecies and have a different personality than the real Kairi. Introduce Garland as a prominent character in the Datascape's new form, along...
  5. TrinityXaos

What do you think would happen if Mickey bought the Book of Prophecies in his journey from Scala ad Caelum?

Frankly, I want a coded sequel where Data Sora and the Datascape "mutate/evolve" thanks to coming in contact with Mickey's findings from Scala ad Caelum.
  6. TrinityXaos

What do you think would happen if Mickey bought the Book of Prophecies in his journey from Scala ad Caelum?

Honestly I had a similar idea with "D." Given that Data Kairi had NO role in coded, I would like her to be a mix of her original data and the Book of Prophecies. Also, since the Book of Prophecies was written by the Master of Masters, why not let some of his personality leak into Data Kairi's...
  7. TrinityXaos

Personally, I would like Mickey to try to use the Datascape to study his findings from Scala ad Caelum. That could lead to an interesting fusion between the distant past and Jiminy's journal that is already used in the system.
  8. TrinityXaos

Stuff we love about Kingdom Hearts

I like how Haley Joel Osment voiced Sora in Kingdom Hearts I and II.
  9. TrinityXaos

Would you want Disney to buy more companies?

I'm going to say it right now: No.
  10. TrinityXaos

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

The idea of "smelling" darkness was an interesting idea. Yen Sid is a lousy leader. We need more non-Keyblade wielders in the story. I also want a Kingdom Hearts story with a non-Keyblade wielder as the main character. A lot of the girls deserve better than what they got. Kairi, especially...
  11. TrinityXaos

Spoilers ► Why are the mentors in Kingdom hearts so ineffectual?

That is my one of my problems with the light Keyblade Masters in Kingdom Hearts III. They are supposed to be powerful and competent. But, who gets things done in the main story? Sora. RIku, Mickey, and Aqua deserved better in Kingdom Hearts III.
  12. TrinityXaos

Would you still be interested in KH if Nomura was no longer involved?

Maybe. It just depends on how Kingdom Hearts is handled by the new lead. As long as they keep true to Kingdom Hearts' original spirit and Nomura's wishes, then it's worth some time. Before all that happens though, I say let some new blood lead the production, direction, and writing for spin-off...
  13. TrinityXaos

CAN Riku use Darkness to its full extent, actually?

I agree with KHRULER. I doubt that Riku can use the full power of darkness. Maybe we will see a character who can without being evil.
  14. TrinityXaos

Design a KH boss battle

Why not a different take of Yozora? Instead of being stuck in one flat area, let Yozora create the battlefield and make Sora navigate his way to Yozora to continue the fight. Kind of a mix of the first boss battle in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, the first part of the final Xemnas boss battles...
  15. TrinityXaos

KH Shower Thoughts

What if Nomura, Yoshi-P, and CBD3 teamed up for a Kingdom Hearts title? Not a mainline story, but a spin-off to test the waters. See what Yoshida's team could do with the Kingdom Hearts universe?
  16. TrinityXaos

Some Artwork I Have Made

Hi, it's been a while.
  17. TrinityXaos

Some Artwork I Have Made

I'm not sure where to post my artwork on this site. So, I'm going to use this as a starting point. This is my recent drawing and coloring of Kairi in clothes similar to Jasmine's. I may post more artwork in the future.
  18. TrinityXaos

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

Am I allowed to post any of my artwork here? If so, I just make a drawing of Kairi dressed like Jasmine in Agrabah.
  19. TrinityXaos

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

I've been trying to come up with ideas about a Kairi standalone story for a while. It's probably going to be a fanfiction story, but I want Kairi to have her own adventures while she is under Aqua's tutelage. Along the way, we learn more about who Kairi is as a person without Sora or most of...
Back