• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sora"s Back!

I was reading the interviews on the main page and they said that Sora's stories are nto over yet! I thought it might be over BUT ITS NOT!!!! WHO else is beyond Happy right now!?!
  2. S

Destiny Island Door,

Ok this might have been answered in the game and i just forgot, or mabey it was never solved. but the door in the small cave on the island were Sora meets Ansem at the beginning. Where does it go to, or what its the door for?
  3. S

Kingdomhearts 3

Well i just found out there is going to be a third game, because i have been out of the whole kingdomhearts circle for a little while:cry:So could some one send me an artical or a link with this being confirmed? I belive its coming out i just want to get the whole scopp. Thankyou!
  4. S

Kingdomhearts 3

Well at first i thoughtt there wouldn't be a third game becasue the KH team were working on other games, but they've made a final mix and a new secret ending. I don't think they would go though all that time to make a secret ending if there had NO plans for a third game. And becasue we a...
  5. S

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

wow thats awosme. i wanted to make some but thought i couldn't becasue i don't hace and ice cream machine. but i guess i can! thats! you have givin me new hope!
  6. S

Kiari's Reflection

Ok mabey im crazy but mabey not, but when the show theBlonde Haired Soldier's eye i could swear i saw Kairi's reflection in it. It looked like her in the secen at the end of the first game when she reaches her hand out to Sora.
  7. S

U.s.a?

so its been a while sense i've looked up anykingdom hearts stuff becasue i didn't think anything too exciting was going to happen soon. I know there ina final mix coming out in Japan but in ther eon coming out in the states, becasue i saw some threads with people asking the release date for it...
  8. S

Wow!!!

ok some i went to churh yesterday and i saw a flag standing at the back of the church and on it were two keys but they looked real similar to the keyblades, and one had a yellow blade (like MIckey's) and another was silver (like Sor's) and there were supose to be the keys to unlocking the...
  9. S

Some information...

alright so i havn't been on this site in a real long time, and i noticed the whole kingdomhearts FM thing and i was woundering if that game is going to come out in the U.S. becasue the oringinal Final Mix was not released here.
  10. S

Believe me or not

thanks great good job! but i still can't beat him i'll need to get move level up, i'll try again later.
  11. S

funny stuff

hey i thought this was funny and stupid at the same time check it out! i don't know if you have seen it but i just fond it. http://www.freeonlinegames.com/play/2843.html
  12. S

mistake

ok this really doesnt have alot to do with kingdom hearts 2 but i thought it was interesting. ok here it goes...someone poster a thead i while a go with a link of a kingdom hearts quiz, so i took it and got 7 out of 10 but the quiz meesed up on a question on the second question it ask how many...
  13. S

soundtrack to your life

this is a video I made of kingdom hearts mixed with the song soundtrack to you life. CONTAINS SPOLIERS!! please comment on it, thanks.:) http://youtube.com/watch?v=rg8DsEu5o4k
  14. S

simplae and clean rock mix

ok this dosnt really have anything to do with kingdom hearts 2 but does any one know where i could download simple and clean rock remix (i think thats what its called) any way if you could give me the link it would be much apreciated. Thanks!
  15. S

Sora's necklace!

OK i most people might have already figured this out but mabey not. anyway i got sora's necklace off ebay and the other day i was just messing around and looking at, and i relized if you turn his necklace upside down it looks like two keyhole!! i thought that was really cool!
  16. S

Chain of memories

i didn't like the game play but the story was great and was an awsome intro to KH2
  17. S

secret ending setting *spoilers*

i don't know if anyone has said this yet or if this is the stupidest theroy ever! i havn't really been reading the forums lately so i dont know what people are saying about the secret ending but i think that it might take place inside kingdom hearts "the door" because at the end of the second...
  18. S

secret ending setting

i don't know if anyone has said this yet or if this is the stupidest theroy ever! i havn't really been reading the forums lately so i dont know what people are saying about the secret ending but i think that it might take place inside kingdom hearts "the door" because at the end of the second...
  19. S

The Good Old Days

i thought that the duel wilder in the ASAS was Kairi and that Sora was going to become evil.
  20. S

Ultima weapon help!

but it says 13 next to the name of the object i thought thats how many you need
Back