• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Realm of Dreams

Ok this is my first fanfic so I will take constructive critiscism. Credit goes to Golden_x_Heart for inspiring me. Alright here it is! -`~Chapter One The Dream~`- A long time ago there was once a 14 year old boy named Brink who lived on an island called Mystic Island...
  2. K

Creation of Roxas *Possible spoilers*

I was wondering. Since Roxas is the Nobody of Sora and if you have your heart taken by the heartless then you appear as the Nobody of you. How could Sora have a Nobody yet still be alive. Thus shows the opening of when Sora turns into a Heartless in Hollow Bastion but then changed back to his...
  3. K

Kingdom Hearts Alphabet!

Ok, so here's how it goes. We write every (or at least most) name in KH (kinda) alphabetical order. You can only type one name at a time. Here's mine. A-Aaron (Great... Put it in wrong forum!)
  4. K

Nobodies...

Alright we're making this up as we go along so let's get started. I'll need descriptions of chars. Here's one of mine. Name : Xaivior (No. 48) Gender : male Weapon : It's like cloud's sword only it looks more ninja-like and it has like leaves where it starts at the sword part and at the tip a...
  5. K

Sup? New here, yet not new there.

Sup everyone? I'm new on these forums but I've been exploring KH's story and playing the games for years. So hello fellow fans!:cool: :D
Back