• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Proof of the Third Symbol

One problem with your theory: The symbols represent the trinity of the enemies/forms. As for the third symbol it must be the third enemy.
  2. K

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

Third person? Awww. Oh well, it'll still be awesome.
  3. K

Alright enough is enough.

Hmm... Yes, I know it must be a false, but are you completely sure you were on proud mode when you did it?
  4. K

Happy b-day!...Oh.. I'm late. Well. *starts going joyous like she said*. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have a present: Some choco puffs and poprocks and soda!!! I'll call it... Choco-pop-sodia!*immitates Gummickel* WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I feel crazy! Happy Easter! Hope the chappy...
  5. K

Why the X within the name of every member of the organization?

Okay, the X in everyone's names are from Xehanort. They must've noticed that Xehanort, who was their leader pretty much, was spelled another or no heart. So they must've got it from Xehanort.
  6. K

What your favorite world?

I would have to say my favorite is Twilight Town. Second favorite is Halloween Town and my third is Timeless River.
  7. K

kh1 was a waste of time everbody!

Was not! Why would Roxas and Namine be here? There's also the Ansem Reports. What would be up with Xehanort? Everything would just be udder chaos! So KH1 was not a waiste! There would most likely not be a KH3 without KH1.
  8. K

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

Ok. I have a few theories. From a post I did yesterday by the way. Also there's so many Question and Answers risen. Anyways, her'es the theories:(Zexion's/Ienzo's wep might be in it. Possibly that.) For one thing, the first six members of the organization either gave their hearts to darkness or...
  9. K

What main character do you think has improved on Kh2?

Riku, he turned to darkness in KH1. In CoM he was trying to put away the darkness and feared it. Then near the end of CoM and throughout KH2 he was Twilight, using darkness for light....And the clothes change, seriously, he changed from black to white.
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Shadow of Hearts

Okay, you've double and triple posted like... 5 times since you've wrote this. What the heck?! You know, there's a little thing called the "edit" button yah know! I still agree with everyone else on it. Your chappies are way too short and your spelling and grammar haven't been doing that...
  11. K

Riku's Clothes!

Well, I think it looks awesome. More casual than that old clothing that looked like he was all bundled up and squeezed. Though I still like the old look.
  12. K

Anti Form-Cool? or Sucky?

I'm not sure about anti-form cuz I haven't played as it yet. I'm sure it may have some advantages and it may have some advantages over you. You should make a poll.
  13. K

Strength, magic, or defense?

Strength. That's what it all is. *cure comes in crying*. Except with you! You're the best. *cure starts to get better and turns into cura*. Aww.. Come here you good little thing you.*cure started to get much, much better and then turned into curaga!* Yes! I did it!
  14. K

Something funny that I found

LOL! That's so funny!
  15. K

Did anyone feel bad for Roxas? (beginning spoilers)

Err... That was a triple post... Anyways, back on topic. When you get to playing as Sora, the story kinda dropped at that point. I mean. It was just like all the things that happened were just dropped and shattered into pieces. It was stupid. Sora thinking he was coming from Kingdom Hearts to...
  16. K

If you haven't died at least once then you havent truley played kh2

It's actually the only way you could have fun and just figure out how to beat it. (I'm not saying that not dying isn't fun to keep as a record by the way.) I must say, I died once or twice in Twilight town of all places with Roxas. But I couldn't learn without it. Now I gotta say. Sometimes...
  17. K

Fun

I think I know what you mean. Some things may be a little too colorful in the gummi ship thing I gotta say. Which makes that seem a little too, ahem, 'kindergardenish', though it is fun to do. The worlds and bosses are fun as well. Especially timeless river. By the way, what mode are you playing...
  18. K

Yay! And so, the antispoilers crumble! Mwuhahahahah! Lol. I really hope it's up soon. I got sick yesterday with high fever. Now I Have to stay home today cuz I have to be fever free for 24 hours. Lol. Suckers.
  19. K

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

I'm not that sure... I like it.. But it isn't that big. I mean Axel doesn't say,"Got it?", or,"Got it memorized?",that much and some of the spelling and grammar aren't correct. Sorry, just showing the parts you need to work on. :]
  20. K

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

Yes, but how can one know that they're in love? Actually there's no way to back it up that their in love. It's not like their acting all "oh.. I love you so much". I mean what the heck?
Back