• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Bad News

*sorry about that* sorry for the ps2 breaking. lol my friend recommends trying to find a friend with one to sell
  2. M

Which one..?

While we are on topic I have my own question/problem. Now I have five of the said Orichalcum+ materials. Now I have done the Goddess of Fate cup, compleated Atlantica, gotten the one in Space Paranoids, Cleared the 100 acre Woods, Pretty sure I got the one in Twilight Town, Got the one in the...
  3. M

Ign...why!!!!

ouch, eh well me too, I gotta wait til tomorrow to get mine. No big though, I get to laugh at this idiot I know at school who ditched school *yes I know many did this* but ditched school when he should really worry about his grades and went to pick it up this morning. *I didn't tell him it is...
  4. M

Ign...why!!!!

Well cancel if you like, lol personally I don't subscribe to IGN anways. I just use their vids they have up for music video material. Anyways We should be enjoying the release of this great game instead of grousing about scores from a piss poor reviewer.
  5. M

Ign...why!!!!

Look IGN isn't worth spouting off about because of a low score for Kingdom Hearts II nicht? I mean they are entitled to their own views and thoughts as much as we are. I'm poisitive that they look at what we are saying and think we're just immature fools for liking the game. It doesn't matter...
  6. M

Ign...why!!!!

Yes yes, I mean this is just what they think, as long as we like it the score means shyte
  7. M

Ign...why!!!!

Agreed with forman, I play a game for story and unless the controls are like increadibly wonky I love it. I mean to me Xenosaga is a prime example of this. It got mixed reviews for the second game because of the newer battle system and the story line. Now being someone who beat both I didn't...
  8. M

Ign...why!!!!

It matters not what others say, I know what I want and what I like. I know I'll enjoy Kingdom Hearts II just as much as I did Resident Evil 4. Which is alot. I'm not outraged by reviews and such because in my opinon what they think can s-- *censored due to vulgarity by me* you know what I'm saying?
  9. M

kh2 during school

I have school the day it comes it, but I'm not tripping, i am having it along with the LE guide delivered to me in class.
  10. M

KH2 Commercial game

Sewing togeather your custom Gummi Ship: $300 Searching for your friends ... again: $700 Sora finding out he has a brief cameo in KH III: Priceless for everything else, there's mastercard :P
  11. M

The Big Day.

Have it delivered to me in class and then play it soon there after *yes I'm dead serious*
  12. M

More news on the LE strategy guide

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first! I hope so too, because while i was in Japan I at the time preordered the soundtrack and got it some time ago, then I learned about Sanctuary and when I went to reserve and pay for my game the dude asked me if I wanted to reserve the...
  13. M

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first! Sure is, even though there is no word on it being included the dude at gamestop told me that chances are that the soundtrack's gonna be included with the special edition of the guide.
  14. M

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first! Cover wise I hope it's like really sweet and something we haven't seen yet. AS for reserving the guide to those who haven't. Think of it this way, your store might run out which means you just missed your chance to get a killer...
  15. M

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first! Indeed, even if it doesn't I intend to purchase the soundtrack anyways. Heh, well I guess the only way we'll truley know if it does or doesn't is when one of us forum goers gets teh guide and posts every thing they got.
  16. M

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first! Mm ah I see, well I hope it's true. It'd be a nice lil thing to add to all the goodies that are already comming with the guide.
  17. M

Re: News on the LE strategy guide u heard it from me first! I have a question. The dude told me when I reserved it some weeks ago that it'd come with the soundtrack to the game. Is that true?
Back