• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ReverieoftheHeart

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I think he must have some kind of an ending planned. When you create stories, most of the time you have at least a general idea of how it'll end. I think there was an interview question about an end but I might be misrembering. He does however plan things at least one game ahead. So while he...
  2. ReverieoftheHeart

KH Shower Thoughts

Oh he totally would, I love how petty he is lol
  3. ReverieoftheHeart

KH4 probable worlds

Worlds are chosen based on how they can represent the greater story and typically directly reflect on to Sora (sometimes Riku). But KH4 feels like new territory, so I'm not sure what direction we're going. I think Sora's ever growing darkness, will be evident, maybe memory loss, and separation...
  4. ReverieoftheHeart

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

The only pair I ship is Sora and Riku. It's not even about shipping, though I find them adorable. For me, their relationship is so interwoven into the narrative, that at this point I can't separate the two. It's why I have little doubt that they are intended endgame. Beyond that, I think...
  5. ReverieoftheHeart

KH Shower Thoughts

Oh besides me gaslighting myself, wondering if that tiny, little, detail, was intended to mean something more deep or just there...and then thinking about the interview where Nomura said the split ending Yozura fight, was complete nonsense... then it's just random unimportant things, like why...
Back