• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] Does anyone know what song is supposed to be in the secret ending video?
  2. M

What random things did you notice in KH2?

hahhah I was like i bet he's hair isn't gonna be wet and then BOOM he's hair is not wet...
  3. M

Your opinion on mickey gameplay.

also when you attack sometimes it doesn't hit the boss cuz he does alot of swirly moves Hey your new here! welcome!:D
  4. M

Give your own kh2 review

Now it makes more sense:D EDIT:sorry 4 double post. My comp is crappy
  5. M

Give your own kh2 review

R u talkin 2 me? cuz the other does gave it bad reveiw. Noooo he pulled of an IGN:eek:
  6. M

Give your own kh2 review

graphics:8.5 sound:9 difficulty:8.5 playability:9 replay value:9.5 main review:9.3 although this game was fairley easy there are some parts that are hard, such as getting the secret video which leads to the games great replayability. As for the music goes it was well incorporated and fits...
  7. M

Picture of Anti-Sora in Timeless River?

REALLY that is waaaaaaaaaaaaay cool im gonna go try it out!:)
  8. M

Picture of Anti-Sora in Timeless River?

its pretty much the same Anti-Sora but his pic on the bottom-left is different and no i haven't seen any pics though
  9. M

Ign...why!!!!

LoL! that is true!
  10. M

Ign...why!!!!

interesting... I could understand an 8.5 but a 7.6 come on ign!
  11. M

Ign...why!!!!

^^^Thank you ma bratha!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. M

Ign...why!!!!

what would you rate it? sorry for the double post:rolleyes:
  13. M

Ign...why!!!!

I wonder, what would you rate it?
  14. M

Ign...why!!!!

I dont trust you any more IGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: burn...in...HELL!!! Im gonna research on the reviewer
  15. M

Ign...why!!!!

Don't you think that is KHII hating!!!:mad: The whole point is how your character looks in battle killing other enemies('cause how cool they look:o ) not just mashing the X button
  16. M

Ign...why!!!!

The whole point if me getting KHII was for the gameplay:mad: Oh well I'm still getting KHII no matter if the reveiws praise it or not:D
  17. M

Ign...why!!!!

I can't beleive Im saying this but I think I'm starting to like Gamespot more than Ign
  18. M

Ign...why!!!!

I'm not sure they do the final score by the avearge of the sub-categorized scores but you may be right I wonder if I get any credit for doing this thread?
  19. M

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 gets an 8.7 from Gamespot!

you think that is dumb head over to ign. look at the KH2 reveiw. I alredy made a thread about it...
  20. M

Ign...why!!!!

I hope your right...
Back