• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Foxy Shazam!

So yeah. I've noticed that there's no thread for this band. So I made one. These guys are CRAZY and I love it. Their music is just all so unique and funky and their live shows are some of the best. I just thought I would make a thread for fans to come in and discuss their favorites songs...
  2. Z

Ending Music question?

Dearly Beloved, it's in every KH game lol it's basically the menu screen music and the end screen music. It's one of my favorite KH songs, mainly because it's so easy to play on piano. And you should be able to learn it quite easily.
  3. Z

Interview Translation

Aww, no Dearly Beloved at the title screen? Oh well, I'll just mute the psp and play it on my piano when the opening screen comes up haha :D
  4. Z

BBS SECRET BOSS

That might actually have some sort of balance. I would imagine Xemnas being more of a Terra secret battle, but maybe there could be a way to transpose from one time to another through like computer data or something. Simple theory with many possible flaws, but who knows? It could happen.
  5. Z

BBS SECRET BOSS

facepalm Anyway, I want the secret boss to be someone you least expect. To an extent, I feel like it could be Sora. I think the fact that the Lingering Sentiment in KH2FM+ may mean that all of the three main characters in BBS may be able to battle him. But then again, that may be pushing it...
  6. Z

VANITAS=XEHANORT! -gasp-

To be honest, I don't think that Vanitas is Xehanort. That's just my belief. But I do believe that Vanitas looks similar to Xehanort's Heartless. Mostly because there has to be someone similar under that mask or they wouldn't have the mask. And this goes back to the whole "Xehanort is Terra"...
  7. Z

Rate The Song Above You

Well I thought since the "Rate The Band" thread was too generalized pretty much on what people thought from a couple songs, I'm deciding to make this thread to hear people's opinions on a certain song by a certain band or artist and not just the band or artist in general. It works just like the...
  8. Z

Nostalgic Duos: Team Battle Challenge to Blufire and a few of his friends

This is a challenge going out to Blufire. Me and my friend Healing Vision are challenging you to a fight. You and however many friends you want against both of us. The battle will go like this: Me and Healing Vision will be on a team against you and your friends. Its two on two, but if one of...
  9. Z

Thirteenth Floor, Axel fight.

Really, Marluxia isn't as hard as people say he is, The first fight might be a little bit of a pain, but the 2nd fight isn't hard, you just need to figure out his strategies.
  10. Z

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

Now lets see if you can beat that one Heartless guy in Beast's Castle. Edit: I'm scared of both of them, along with Xigbar...even though he is somewhat of a pushover.
  11. Z

OMG! I am scared of what Demyx will be like.
  12. Z

DAMN! Critical mode is probably the hardest thing I have ever seen!...well I still think some of the missions in Jak II and Jak III are harder, and the final level in RaC Up your Arsenal, but this still is in my top three! Edit: YAY! U WON!
  13. Z

Apparently, Yes XD He only gives Donald cure and thunder, Cure to cure you, and Thunder to interrupt Goofy's dreams about Queen Minnie, Daisy, and Sora XD (The Leftover Heart rocks!)
  14. Z

Well lets see how long you can live through that one boss. (Can't remember the name) Edit: When that purple thing is under your feet you can jump and it won't hurt you, just saying.
  15. Z

You should always beat Beast Castle first IMO, just because you get Cure there.
  16. Z

Damn! You were so close! But you got that damn crown and then you forgot where he was! XD
  17. Z

I think you are approaching the Marluxia data fight. Or the first Marluxia date fight.
  18. Z

Damn, Cogsworth is a wimp on Critical Mode
  19. Z

Eh, I don't really care if its full screen or tiny screen. I JUST WANT TO WATCH AND OBSERVE!
  20. Z

^0_0... Ok maybe my deck is a bit better.
Back