• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Silent Hill: Darkness of Alessa

Hey everybody, I decided to post another fanfiction that I recently started on. Before anybody asks, no, I'm not stopping Destiny and Fate. I'm going to continue writing it, but I was trying to take a break from Destiny and Fate while I recover from being sick again. As a slight warning, this is...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destiny and Fate (Rewrite)

Yeah, I know that I posted this story a while back, sometime during the summer and I got some good suggestions and compliments on the first few chapters. Well, I decided to rewrite most of it and I changed some things in the first few chapters, so I thought that it might be easier to just post...
  3. A

Fanfiction ► My Poems

Well, I kind of seriously suck at writing poems, but some friends of mine thought that I should try to get some feedback on them. I know that they might be crappy, but I hope that I can at least get some helpful advice on what to do better from now on. Here's my first one that I wrote a while...
  4. A

Kingdom Hearts: War on Light and Darkness

Edit: Even though the rp has already started, people can still join as long as they read what's been posted first. Introduction: It has been 5 years since Sora finally defeated the Organization and returned to Destiny Islands. It was thought that everybody would be able to live in peace now...
  5. A

Battle Between Shinobis

A challenge to DragonKnightMatt. Rules: All normal rp and challenge rules apply. No judges needed. Location: One of Orochimaru's old bases that he had abadoned years ago. The battle will take place inside the base. There is debris everywhere, along with dead test subjects and documents...
  6. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destiny and Fate

Well here's a fanfiction of mine, that I started on like a year or two ago. I found it while I was going through some old documents and files, and even though it's not finished yet, I thought that I might as well post it. I typed it like a year or two ago, so don't be too harsh with criticism...
Back