• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Is Re: Coded important to the storyline?

I'm still iffy on buying this game. I really need to get back into these games :(
  2. T

Riku w/ shion's key

AHAAHAHHAAH gayblade i almost died im sure this is what happened becuase it was a pretty random scene indeed
  3. T

Is it just me?

it is higly possible she could have decided to take terra's or ven's place when they were dying???? lol i dont know but the 14 mem looks wayy too similar to aqua. I think nomura is making us lean that way and it turns out to be something different but im sure he isnt that secretive(so not a word)
  4. T

VEns keyblade

he weilds it like a dagger its freakin sweet I would like to see more of this style of weilding
  5. T

KH and Growing PLayers

Discuss... Okay so im 16 going on 17...average dude...skate got to go to college in one year....and play games One of those games include Kingdom hearts Lets cut to the chase. I think. i will be too old for Kingdom Hearts if they keep going after 3 (WHich i DOUT) KH3 will be announce sometime in...
  6. T

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer this site has been dead for a while to me but now im going to start coming back you are the best this is the best leaked vid ever and i dont care who dont like it can someone translate this?
  7. T

most amazing hack I have ever seen so far.

thats alot of free time entertaining us
  8. T

COOL THINGS ABOUT BBS-TITLE!

we all know they look alike and the birth by sleep thing backwards is weird not gonna try it its probally coincodence
  9. T

BBS Theory (Keyblades, MX, Terra, Xehanort & the Ending)

wow thats long its interesting but i skipped alot of it the keyblade might never be explined like that because i think its supposed to be a mystery
  10. T

Birth by Sleep Glitch

yea so im not crazy thats kool
  11. T

Birth by Sleep Glitch

looks like the heart in the sky has a crown on it i think im high or somin but das wut it looks like and the moutain is gettin pulled to the sky......lol wow
  12. T

LEONS BBS IMPORTANCE

a final fantasy character would never be a keyblade weilder because only the original characters have that potential what i mean is the final fantasy and disney characters are like guests in this game with big roles but not major roles like weilding the most wanted thing just my thought no need...
  13. T

Hello, I made Aqua´s gameplay-graphics

very very good looks like PSP graphics
  14. T

Star Seeker

i still thinks it looks stupid and too kiddy i like the oblivion and oathkeeper way better
  15. T

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

most likely for storyline purposes
  16. T

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

all i know is new enemy new logo new danger! lol so corny but yeah its a new logo it looks like the heartless thingy with dots under it
  17. T

The peices on VAT are armor!

dude thats awsome but that would suck is the armour is connected to your body and stuff lol jk
  18. T

Birth by Sleep Ending

damn right the storylines better grow up all the fans are done with kiddy stuff its time for the more grown storylines
  19. T

Your Thoughts on The All Black Keyblade

this could mean a new enemy or a new form of keyblades i think that the all black keyblade symbolizes Pure Evil or a good keyblade gone Dark
  20. T

CLoud vs Sephiroth

yeah it looked freaking cool probally has no meaning just to put out the final fantasy feel to it
Back