• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

first attempt in 2 years

i got the stocks and resources through Kaz's pac( thank you btw =] ) i didnt read any tuts, this was just the knowlegde i still had of graphics unfortunately im stuck...any suggestions? open to all comments and critiques =]
  2. H

after 2 years i have returned!!! =]

i doubt anyone remembers but for those who do.... HEY!!! =]
  3. H

assistance please!

im sorry i no this doesnt go here but i havnt logged on in 2 years and i doubt anyone remembers me but i havnt touched PS in months so i was wondering if anyone can give me good sites for renders, tutorials, PSD, anything please! and if u recognize me please come and say hi =] i will highly...
  4. H

Why do Americans Hate Mexicans?

like the titles says, why do u hate us, it seems bush is going out of his way so he can keep mexicans out, americans say that "mexicans dont pay taxes" and "there taking all are job" i realize that most americans only hate the illegal immigrants, but want about the immigrants who r trying to...
  5. H

Blindfolded Riku

i was wonderin why riku was were a blindfold, torwards the end of the game king mickey said it was because" his eyes couldnt lie,"lie to wat exactly, i heard it was because he was blinded by the light of kingdom hearts but i was wonderin why was he wearing it
  6. H

This has been buggin the crap out of me

i didnt no were to put this but u no on this forum u get a certain name dependin on how many post u get exmaple:u start off as a heartless when u have no post, an theres more like gummiship builder an store keeper, but ive been seein crazy ranks like ceo nobodie slayer an rikku's lover,but i was...
  7. H

anti-form*possible spoliers*

does anyone no why sora turns in to anti-form an if theres already a thread about this just delete this thread so if u guys have an info that would be great:D
  8. H

who is...*MAJOR SPOILER*

does anyone know who is xeharnot, all i know is that he was one of Diz's assistent and that he is the real ansem(thats wat i heard)but i really dont know who he really is so if anyone has any info can u help out
  9. H

QUESTIONS!!please help

hi im new and need some help with a few things,first how do u get those little icons below ur names.second of do u guys get those sigs on ur profile,third i just wanted to know wat is the limited edition staregey guide u get when u resevere kh2 so if anyone could help me that would be great:D
Back