• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WAluigipants

Create the WORST KH world thread Pt. 2: DCOM's

Was thinking the Keychain would have a formchanges that are a surfboard and motorcycle, respectively, hence the name Surf n' Turf. Surfboard attacks would probably be reused from Riku's Wavesurfer thing from DDD. also have been thinking about writing up a world premise for Luck of the Irish but...
  2. WAluigipants

Create the WORST KH world thread Pt. 2: DCOM's

World: Cruisin' Coast Party Members: Brady and Mack Unironically found myself enjoying writing this. Intro: Sora, Donald, and Goofy wipe out on a big wave while surfing together. The three wake up in Wet Side Story, much like how Brady and Mack have in the film. Upon awakening, Sora takes...
  3. WAluigipants

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

Part of me wonders if this was picked up if it would have gotten the inevitable Lilo & Stitch: The Series crossover. iirc it happened with American Dragon, Kim Possible, the Proud Family, and Recess of all things
  4. WAluigipants

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

I'm surprised at how well this was written. While not a 1-to-1 recreation of the story from KH1, it sticks to the source materials very well and characterizes Sora, Donald, and Goofy fairly well. Glad this finally saw the light of day despite how rough it looks.
  5. WAluigipants

Kingdom Hearts Praises

Call me weird but I actually praise the level design in KH1: while the layouts are confusing if you're playing as a first-timer and easy to get lost in, I think they actually serve well to help with the immersion with the game. There's also great interactions with objects in the world, too...
  6. WAluigipants

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Minor nitpick regarding KH3. I love that the levels are more open like KH1, DDD, and BBS, but I feel like there could have been a bit more creative level designs with some of the worlds. As much as I loved Toy Box, I felt like there were some parts of the Galaxy Toys toy store, like some...
Back