• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Once you have KH2...will you play KH?

I willbeat the last two optional bosses on KH1, and then probably never touch it again...Except to put it in my shrine.
  2. C

Dragon In Our Midst

For anyone who loves a deep story with good descriptions should check it out. It is about two kids, each have a certain power of a dragon. The first kid: Billy Bannister, has the power of fire breath. The secon kid, Bonnie Silver, has the power of flight. Together, they must attempt to stop an...
  3. C

Maleficent Dragon

I beat KHI on Expert Mode Last night. I beat the Dragon about two hours ago. I am on the Destiny Islands now. When it isn't a boss fight, all games go quick for me. I actually played CoM first, then got a Greatest Hits version of Kingdom Hearts about two weeks ago.
  4. C

The Xion Conflict

The Xion Conflict Xion is the leader of a nation far to the East. Xion is a warrior, one of the Elite Warriors. His land is vast, and prosperous. A Western Civilization has waged war on Xion’s kingdom. The Western Kingdom has been trying to recruit the two Neutral Ninja’s, as have the Eastern...
  5. C

Maleficent Dragon

I seriously can't beat that boss on CoM. I can get it down to like barely any health left, then she attacks with some move/card combination that drains all my life. I am at level 25, any suggestions?
  6. C

I-8

Also, the game's name has been changed from I-8 to Resistance. I want to get this game, after I can get enough money for the PS3.
  7. C

Should I choose Proud mode? (NO spoilers please)

I always play it on harder modes. I played KHI on Expert, and founs it easy, KHII will be a little more of a challenge on Proud Mode, and I expect that.
  8. C

Need a link to all kh2 keyblades

Exactley, I was dissappointed in the one in KHI, but the KHII one is sweet!
  9. C

The Phantom?

I am refusing to beat the game until I beat all of the optional bosses. I have allready beat Sepiroth(sp?), and Kurt Zisa, but I satill have the Phantom and the Ice Titan to go, but I can't beat the Phantom. He is harder than Sepiroth in my opinion. Can anyone help me out???:confused:
  10. C

Need a link to all kh2 keyblades

Wow, they amped up the Ultima Weapon from KH1, which I just got today in the first one! GO me!
  11. C

The Captain is in!

I am an avid believer in the mystery of Atlantis, and I have done research into this subject. I am a big fan of Square Enix, the creators of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I have a list of authors whose books I have read: Bryan Davis, D.J. MacHale, J.K. Rowling, Tim LaHaye/ Jerry B...
Back