• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

theory on xehanorts past

xehanort could definetly well be an old keyblade weilder cause if you think about it he had a strong enough heart to not turn into a heartless (well at least the heartless form) which is a pretty big feat and the keyblade picks people with the strongest hearts doesnt it? so i came up with theis...
  2. S

fenrir

wait....is fenrir the most powerful keyblade in the game or is the ultima im confused can anyone help me out on this?:confused:
  3. S

a zexion theory

i think zexion doesnt have a weapon i think instead of a weapon i think instead of a weapon he is able to use his mind to lift and throw things and also manipulate people from the backround hence the shadow aspect also i beleive he is able to metamorphosize and change into other things your...
  4. S

DIZ and riku

i heard a rumor that riku hasa connection with DIZ is this true and if so what is the conenction and does DIZ make him do anything?
  5. S

scan

please tell me you get scan at the beginning of the game i hate having to wait and lvl up to get scan in KH1
  6. S

xaldin

i just watch the vid for the boss fight against xaldin but in which point of the game do you fight him is itt early on or later in the game because i dont want to get stuck early on in the game fighting a hard boss when i have little health (it happened to me in KH1 with cerberus)
  7. S

anti form questions

ok now most of you on this forum know about anti form ive seen the vids and the pics and it looks awsome one of my favorite forms but i have 2 questions about it 1. how much damage does it do compared to the other forms and 2. does it have any adverse consequences to uses it since you become a...
Back