• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

roxas and organization XIII

ok ive played through the game at least 5 times and i cant understand something... did they ever explain the reason why roxas joined XIII? the only explanation i could come up with is that axel politely forced him into it.
  2. Z

Love triangle

okay, in Kh CoM, basically the whole game was about saving namie` until sora found out the truth. something is weird because riku kept saying that he is namine's protector and like he loves her as deeply as sora loves kairi. then in KH2, this seems to revert and it shows that namine is close to...
  3. Z

Reaction Commands

I loved the new reaction commands and the god of war style maneuvers such as the doggie paddle against cerberus but i think there should have been more of those little cinematics. What do you think?
  4. Z

Do you play kh2 as you used to do whaen you bought it?

when i first got it i played all the time but now not so much. the avatar is cool
  5. Z

Chain of memories

How many of you were as dissapointed as I was over Chain of memories
  6. Z

Cloud and Seph

Maybe back to their home world. I dont know
  7. Z

Dodge Roll

yes quick run is way better
  8. Z

Kingdom Hearts II Online RPG

hate this idea. i hate the fact that online games charge. how could someone cheat kh fans out of their money
  9. Z

secret ending

10. Z

secret ending

I think I agree with exile's reply. the only keyblades that had keychains were sora's, riku's, and mickey's. The fenrir was there but tifa has the keychain so thats a little stange.
  11. Z

Just Wondering.

In the end credits, I wonder; is the note that Squall is holding from Rinoa? It had the little pink wings floating out of it. What do you think?
  12. Z

I Noticed Something...

well it really doesnt matter what the letter says
  13. Z

funny idea i just thought of

well its a clever idea but only for someone who has too much time on their hands.
  14. Z

King Mickey

How many times have you used king Mickey. I threw the battle at beast's castle just to play as him.
  15. Z

The next KH rated M

Just an opinion. If the next KH was rated M of AO and you were the creator, what kinds of wild things would you put in it? I dont mean lots of sex everywhere but I mean like intense cussing and blood and gore. Like Sora slicing an enemy's head clear off ans bldd dripping everywhere!
  16. Z

Blind Riku???

Riku's and Roxas's conversation on the beach was after their fight. He was already disgusied as Xehanort. Riku never wanted to take Roxas, he didnt know the situation with Roxas and Sora at the time.
  17. Z

Help With Weapons!

I need help. Where do I get The Save the King and Queen (+)'s?
  18. Z

wut didnt u like about kh2

Ariel singing gave me intense nightmares. I also hated the keyblade situation. the third keyblade you get is weaker than the kingdom key. the photon debugger was an incredible waste of space. I wanted to play as roxas some more. There should have been more battles with Roxas and his two keyblades.
  19. Z

kairi...

hmmm.... well she does look more mature. but i dont think her womanly cycle would keep her from seeing Sora.
  20. Z

i'm not sure

I went into anti form twice by trying to go into wisdom form. It can occur during any form!!
Back