• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TrophyHntrYuffie

Silent Hill... with a British twist!?

Interesting! I love the Silent Hill games, I own all of them except Shattered Memories, so I would love to see new games for this series be made by the same people that made 1 2, and 3.
  2. TrophyHntrYuffie

Advice for a beginner of FF8

I am currently playing through FFVIII Remastered on PS5, a lot if it just comes down to being willing to refer to online walkthrough's, the one that is on IGN has been helping me a lot of moments where I find the game hard to navigate through. In other words, don't be shy to refer to a guide...
  3. TrophyHntrYuffie

ff7 remake: which Girl (in Your opinion) you liked the most?

Yuffie Kisaragi was one of the main highlights of FFVII for me. Her character alone made the game feel more additionally special than it already was.
  4. TrophyHntrYuffie

Why did people hate FFXV so much?

I think their reasons for not liking it as much have to do with Personal things that they did not care for, as nothing in FFXV is so bad that it should be absolutely hatred upon. The combat system is amazing, the characters are amazing, the story is amazing, the vastness of the Open World in it...
  5. TrophyHntrYuffie

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

I am Currently all over the place with the FF games. Currently alternating between Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus and Final Fantasy 15, but am also playing through Final Fantasy VIII and Crisis Core on the side.
Back