• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

When is it coming to America?

I asked the merchant if KH II: FM was here but the merchant told me that I was talking about the Japanesse version. I WANT THE AMERICAN VERSION!!!
  2. S

Kh2 costumes on eBay check it out now!

Hey everybody, I found some costumes on eBay. Look at and try to find them. They have to be in the kingdom hearts section. Here are the rules: Rule #1: Don't ask where it is. Rule #2: You could post the answers on the form. That's all. Have fun!
  3. S

Emperor's New Grove in KH3.

Hey guys, how about The Emperor's New Grove was in Kingdome Hearts 3?
  4. S

Xigbar in The World That Never Was

Guys Xigbar is killing me again! Do you know how to beat him? Doesn't matter what level I'm on just help me!
  5. S

Atlantica

I'm creating a RP called "Atlantica". But I want you to write this: Name: Weopon: Age (14-15): World: _________________ Here's mine: Name: Rebekah Weopon: Wishes Lamp Age (14-15): 14 World: Agraba I need 6 people for this. But I need 3 to play as Sora, Donald, and Goofy.
  6. S

Final Battle

I need help on Marluxia people!!!! So try to pm me please!?
  7. S

Demyx in Hollow Bation

Someone Help Me Please!!!!! Demyx is getting to the forms but, I didn't made it through the time limit.
  8. S

Sora's Adventures

I'm having a Role-play called, "Sora's Adeventures". All I need you to do is write like this: Name: Age(14-16): Weapon: Home World: ______________________ All I need is 5 users. Here's mine: Name: Rebekah Age(14-16): 14 Weapon: 3 Wishes Key Home World: Agraba So if any one is interested...
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Sora's Adventures

I'm having a club called Sora's Adventures. All you need to do is this write like this: Name: Age(14-16): Weapon: Home World: __________________________________ I need 4 users here. Here's mine: Name: Rebekah Age(14-16): 14 Weapon: 3 Wishes Key Home World: Agraba So sign up now!
  10. S

I need help on the final battle!

When I went to where Namane, Riku replica, donald, and goofy but when I used Quake attack it didn't work of the final battle. So can one of you guys -or- gals help me (Soragirl1991) please.:confused:
Back