• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

A few questions

I've looked around and read a few things on Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, but what all is known about it so far? Is it going to be released in the US or do you have to special order it from Japan? And has anything new been released about the three knights? ( sorry, but I haven't been on in a...
  2. R

who's hotter? Dante or Riku?

Doesn't matter which version of Dante it is either. Younger or older, he's still hot right? ;) I vote for Riku though, gotta go for the dark side right? What's your say?
  3. R

Secret ending, plz don't get mad at me..

...But, does anyone other than me think the knights look like some weird version on ' power ranger'? When I first saw the movie I was like WTF!? I thought that was a LITTLE weird.
  4. R

I have a question about Axel.

Does anyone know what he's weapons are called? They're really cool.
  5. R

Hey

Hey, I'm new ( n00b writen all over face) :D Anywho, this place is cool. I love Kh and really can't wait for the second game. ( I have one question about this site though. In ' User CP' There's an option that says journal. what's it about?) I've clicked on it but it says it can't find...
Back