• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Seeds of Resurection (retry)

There was a war, a war between tthe Gods, angels, and demons, but neither won. The race that stood above all others was the human race, for the love of their world they were able to control a magic greater than those of the other races, and strike back at the planets intruders. There were many...
  2. A

Seeds of Resurection

There was a war, a war between tthe Gods, angels, and demons, but neither won. The race that stood above all others was the human race, for the love of their world they were able to control a magic greater than those of the other races, and strike back at the planets intruders. There were many...
  3. A

Shannara

Has anyone ever read the Shannara series, I think its the greatest, ive read them all and own them. If you have read any of them tell me what you think and youll know where i got my username.
  4. A

Shadows Untold (retry)

Wars have been fought battles have been won There was a great war where massive battles have been fought, people with great magics others would think inhuman, but others a gift sent from the gods, but the gods were lost in the great war and now a new god a terrible god has ascended upon the...
  5. A

Mistakes in KH2

hes eyes are blue if you look at him during jiminies journal but if you watch them at the end of the games cgi there green, thats what i saw.
  6. A

I Noticed Something...

or maybe it was queen minnie writing to the king.. did you guys ever think about that she said she wrote to him often and back and forth
  7. A

What was your favorite Kh2 scene?

I liked all the cgi movies and my fav cutscene was right after the 1000 heartless battle where everyone was fighting.
  8. A

kairi...

how can you say anything look at her shes just so hot in kh2 idk but i like
  9. A

bummed

I think you guys are thinking the wrong thing..IM saying you wear you original outfit in halloween town you know where you scary right but when your in christmas town you wear a santa outfit the red outfit yeah get it, it would be cool admit plus sora like santa.
  10. A

bummed

yes yes thats the costume im talking about but only in christmas town what a bummer sora looks pretty nifty in a santa outfit ill be honest whif you
  11. A

bummed

you know what really bummed me out i thought when you go to christmas town you would get like a santa outfit but you dont... it was horrible i thought that would have been pretty awesome.
  12. A

Atantica...

that is quite anoying by the way yeah i didnt care for that world at all sry to say but it is funny that sora sings.
  13. A

Orichulums +

Im trying to get all the Orichulum + for the ultimate weapon, where do i go to get these or how do i do it.
  14. A

Where did you first go into "Final" mode?

I got mine while lvling master in hallow bastion or gradient garden whatever you want to call it, but i like valor better dont know why maybe cause final is so fluppin hard to lvl up. .
  15. A

secrets

jiminies journal is probably easier then the dalmation puppies
  16. A

Your fastest completion time?

i beat it in 27 hrs and like 11 min on kh2
  17. A

Kh2 was easy because....

your suppose to play it without the strategy guide..now play it again without it ok then tell me it was easy and do it on proud mode
  18. A

Drive forms?

can any of you guys find me a good pic of final form and master and maybe anti i cant find them anywheres
  19. A

no passion lyrics or va list in booklet?

I dont know either its a great song what is wrong with this I need to see the beginning movie to hear it again... yes awesome beginning movie
  20. A

Holy Crap

what you guys suck i want to turn into anti form hey do you guys know where to get images of all the drive forms
Back