• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rae

So, Tales of Xillia 2

(Aka Tales of Depression.) The game itself comes out like two years ago, but the NA/EU release had only happened like almost two months ago, so Im actually surprised there isn't any thread alive talking about this game. I mean, come on, I can't be the only Tales player around...right? :'(...
  2. Rae

Whoa now

So many new things since the last time I pop around *^* Which was like...2011? 2010? Uhhhh... Anyway, no one probably remembers me (and the few who might are probably not here anymore) so please ignore that 'registered in 2006' thingy and consider me a fresh, brand new member! The Super Road...
  3. Rae

Fanfiction ► Salvatore

I wrote this out of insanity. Really. Didn't even think of a plot, and just let the whole thing write itself :| Now I'm thinking about making a complete chaptered-fanfic about Aqua's post-BBS—and bringing up the fact that I've only just finished Terra-Ven-Aqua's main storyline and haven't tried...
  4. Rae

Liberation Sky

'Been a while since I pop around here, and even longer since the last time I remember using C4D—okay, fractals. Comments? And to be real honest, yes I ran out of ideas for the text so uh—
  5. Rae

Wheeee.

So I gave up with that dark style from before >_> And instead I found an easier, brighter way =3= /thanks to an accident, srsly/ Another example would be my current sig >w< Tell me what do you guys think about this current style 83
  6. Rae

Wilting and desperately needs water.

v2 In desperate need of CnCs, because I rather like the way it turned out, but still thinks there's something really wrong with it. =3=
  7. Rae

I slipped and got myself a frog in the mouth.

1 2 (different placing of smudge layer + white, and a little nudge to the left, and some other random effects that I particularly couldn't remember) I seriously need more training other than doing headers for livejournal. .___. comments. critiques. whatever you think is wrong with those two...
  8. Rae

subthread suggestion!

Umm...maybe this should be posted in the anime section...but I guess since this is a suggestion.... I just want to suggest about an anime/manga stuff sharing thread. Like, the GFX section have a resource section...so maybe we can have a sharing thread in the anime/manga section...like, if...
  9. Rae

Fanfiction ► The blackout parties

Yup, my second fic in KHi, but dunno my which overall. I've been writing in Fanfiction.net all the time. Heheh. So, i'll make it clear first. The story will continue on request.That means, if any of you PM me personally to continue the story to another day, i'll fulfill it and add some more...
  10. Rae

"create your own keyblade!" game

okay, i dunno if there was another like this before, just don't flame me, i dunno, totally. and i don't know if this might be in the wrong forum. so, moving on. it's just simple. give it a name, a description, and pros, cons, and keychain. got it memorized? commit it to memory. okay, here's...
  11. Rae

"Continue the story as funny as possible" game

well.Here's how it works.Each posts must have minimum 3 sentences.each sentences must have at least 3 words.Any sentences less than 3 words won't count as a sentence. I'm going to post 3 sentences, after that, continue the story with ANYTHING that pops in your head.Good luck!^^ It's Kairi's...
  12. Rae

Fanfiction ► Chronicles of the Worlds--another Crossover fanfic

Hi, this is the first time i make a fanfic, so...any comments should be welcome. This fanfic will be separated into a lot of parts, so...one more...*has some things to do with another games...(and possibly animes) don't laugh... have fun, this is funny...i make this fanfic 3 months ago...
  13. Rae

Favourite skills

well...fave reaction, fave villain, fave chara,fave world...now here we go with fave skills...go ahead.KH2 only. (this includes limit too...^^) anyway,let's start. mine will be trinity limit and (of course,) duck rocket.Why? Trinity limit's strong enough to kill Sephy if we can do it together...
  14. Rae

KH2 word guess

Well,there is KH word guess,there is KH2 word guess...i'm bored with the rule no KH2 related question....so,i'll make it simple. 1.a world 2.electronics!! 3.heartlesses!!! -----w ------n the rules : no KH1 related questions!!^^ Good luck!
  15. Rae

Fanfiction ► Ragnarok Online:.Project // Cubic Emperium

*This kind of story will be vey familiar to people who play ragnarok,but at other side,it's mixed up with other RPGs like Final Fantasy,you'll see the word "aeon"in chapter 2 or 3 _________________________________________________________________ Ragnarok Online:.project//cubic emperium...
Back